Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Herb

Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Of course, everyone would go mad and kill each other in a zombie-like rampage. So it's a moot point.

Drugs
    Last edited by benchez; 10-05-2008 at 01:33 AM.
    Now go away.

2. Lounge   -   #22
    Skweeky's Avatar Manker's web totty
    Quote Originally Posted by chalice View Post
    And the thing about Ecstasy is, that it's not really Ecstasy anymore.

When I started buying E's, they cost 20 squids a pop. True story. And they got you proper fucked up to the max.

Now, you can buy an E for 1 squid. And you certainly don't get anywhere near the intensity of the old days.

I've seen myself taking 10 of the motherfuckers and still being able to talk coherently. They're cut with all sorts of shite and they're fucking shite and more dangerous as a result.

I'm not proud of all this. Just saying.
    Agreed.

10 years ago you could take a half and go for a good few hours. These days you're lucky if you get a wee rush for about half an hour. They're loaded with dodgy amphetamines as well.

Although, this one time I bought these things that had smack in them (I never realised until after), I nearly bloody OD'ed on the things because I decided to take two to start with (being used to the crap quality that was going about Glasgow at the time)

That's the problem these days, you just don't know what's in the things anymore, which is one of the reasons I stay away from all that stuff these days.

3. Lounge   -   #23
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Same here skweeks. You can't even trust drug dealers these days. What's the world coming to.
    Now go away.

4. Lounge   -   #24
    Skweeky's Avatar Manker's web totty
    I know, the world is in decline.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123