Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Movies Onto Cd

Wise Kvcd Maker/PIMP
    I doubt u will be putting several movies on one disc unless it's a DVD-R cause a regular cd will not hold more than one unless there real small.

2. Movies & TV   -   #12
    BANNED
    Originally posted by Anthony_john5@5 September 2003 - 16:13
    No, they're not downloaded movies, it's a short frame-by-frame movie I made.
    why can't he fit few short fram by fram on a cd???

3. Movies & TV   -   #13
    Wise Kvcd Maker/PIMP
    He can since their small but I was letting him know u can't fit more than one movie on one disc (CD-R) with good quality for future reference.

4. Movies & TV   -   #14
    BANNED
    well thats great but thats not what he was asking and i have a feeling he already knew that since he specified that they were small movies.

5. Movies & TV   -   #15
    Wise Kvcd Maker/PIMP
    U don't know what he knows.

6. Movies & TV   -   #16
    He knows just about nothing, because if he did, he would be smart enough to read the FAQ's and search the forum first, before posting a question like this.

7. Movies & TV   -   #17
    If you have AVI files you have to convert using tmgpeg or something similar but that will bring thenfile from say 150 meg to 400 meg and more, so if you want to put a few on one cd you will need at least a 4.7 gig cd but this will not be recognised by a standard cdrw writer so you will need a dvdrw to burn them , and finally there are a lot of movies that have mpeg4 sound problems "Usually the sound wont match the video or the sound is not recognised , then you have to remove the audio and covert it to wave then run through tmgpeg joining them together again . All in all its not worth the hassle just use separate cd's for each film or wait for the new DVD player thats out on the market that also plays AVI formats.....

8. Movies & TV   -   #18
    this is the best site i've come across for learning the conerting process
    http://www.dvdrhelp.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12