Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: whats all the buzz about

BawA's Avatar FST Pioneer BT Rep: +1
    for god sake can somebody tell me why i had to pay 601$ for an second hand 2G iphone so i can do nothing with it.
    i cant watch any movie without paying for it i cant even have my own ringtone without having to work around it, i cant have some application installed on it also without having to work around it, battery runs out so fast, camera is bullshit, it gets hot, cant have file stored on it. did i just pay so i can have a touch screen mobile. i thought apple was good in out-of-box thingy, where is all of those handy things which they talk about.
    IMHO iphone is just another accessory for itunes not the other way.

for god sake ipod was way more handy.

anyway how the fuck can i have my movie watched on iphone, i convert them to mp4 but it wont get synced, it shows up in itunes but wont transfer to iphone. i have an 1.1.4 iphone.
    Last edited by BawA; 10-05-2008 at 12:37 PM.

"You can be mad as a mad dog at the way things went; you can swear and curse the fates, but when it comes to the end, you have to let go"
    Benjamen button

2. Lounge   -   #2
    JPaul's Avatar Fat Secret Agent
    What do you expect for £5.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    maybe a cappuccino

"You can be mad as a mad dog at the way things went; you can swear and curse the fates, but when it comes to the end, you have to let go"
    Benjamen button

4. Lounge   -   #4
    JPaul's Avatar Fat Secret Agent
    Gaylord

5. Lounge   -   #5
    focker

Benjamen button

6. Lounge   -   #6
    apextwin146's Avatar You kNow wHo yOu aRe BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    ok first off y did u pay $601 for iphone 2g . Have u got around to hack the phone .. i will give u a link to all the tutorials for this ..
    http://www.iclarified.com/tutorials/index.php
    hope this helps ..

7. Lounge   -   #7
    well we dont have At&T here so iphone has no dealer, what we get is hacked one which are way expensive, an 3G iphone is more than 800$.

Benjamen button

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Skweeky's Avatar Manker's web totty

I like how on Sunday all the idiots come out to play. It amuses me. Please, continue your story of how you spent loads of money on something before understanding how it works

9. Lounge   -   #9
    what the fuck your talking about, if you dont have something in 1st place how you can understand it, beside its not about whether i understand it or not, its about how Steve jobs is looting people for something not so special, for something which you have already paid for and then for one ringtone you must re-pay. and people say bill gate is evil. these are real money sucking assholes.

ipod was something which made listening music easy, based on that i went for iphone, didnt new its whole different money making machine for apple.
    now nokia on other hand always comes similar only few differences in each version.

and quit being so jerk, if you dont like what i have to say or if you dont like me asking for some help just help your self to other lane.
    stupid bitch. just get over with that baby thing so i dont need to see that silly sig of yours.
    Last edited by BawA; 10-05-2008 at 02:09 PM.

Benjamen button

10. Lounge   -   #10
    Skweeky's Avatar Manker's web totty
    Keep going, it's getting better!

Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast