Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Fsc?

Crap, I wish I was a member there. I love good communities .

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Quote Originally Posted by D3lit3 View Post
    lucky you, you are at one. So u won't be needing another one so soon.

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    Poster BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by ftnftw View Post
    fuck off, I don't care about your site or their privacy.
    Prove it, if you dont give a damn about it, post your screen name.... Oh wait, you wont......

Edit: After thinking about it, I guess it is obvious you would dislike f**, it is not for everyone. And with your immature way of going about things, I for one am glad I dont have to read your BS posts over there.(not that u fit in at f*n either)
    Last edited by That1Guy; 10-06-2008 at 03:33 PM.
    DO NOT PM me 4 invites thanks

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    puckface's Avatar Unknown Pleasures BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Quote Originally Posted by Disme View Post

This is no poll or so ... just some retard asking about FSC and an FTN-fanboi (sic) that likes to post some screenies to stir up the fire.

Using (sic) is really lame.
    actually, spelling fanboy with an i is lame (as is spelling anything with an i at the end)... actually using the word fanboy is lame.
    Go Leafs Go.

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Don't let a few of the cult members fool you, FSC is nothing special.

And as to the losers who will be bothered by me posting this, fuck off, I don't care about your site or their privacy.
    A lot of people say the same thing about FTN and I think you'll agree saying that doesn't necessarily make it true either.

About you ftnftw, if it were at all in my power I would ban you from FST,FTN,FSC and any other sites that you are a member because (and I think most people here would agree) that they would likely be better places without you.

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    Quote Originally Posted by Polarbear View Post
    you're talking about one of the best if not the best trackers today. no other site combines content, community, security and constant innovations in such a brilliant manner.
    Too right mate.

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    puckface's Avatar Unknown Pleasures BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post

About you ftnftw, if it were at all in my power I would ban you from FST,FTN,FSC and any other sites that you are a member because (and I think most people here would agree) that they would likely be better places without you.
    very likely
    Go Leafs Go.

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    kukushka's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    Quote Originally Posted by D3lit3 View Post
    to try to join a good community with an account trade - i find it at least strange )

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    Thats why there are so many different trackers out there. When are people going to learn that levels mean nothing. Find a tracker that fits yours needs and become involved. They can all be what you make of them.

In the end what is a good tracker to one may not fit others. Its nothing to fight or argue about. It just is!

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    Quote Originally Posted by FiftyGame View Post
    Thats why there are so many different trackers out there. When are people going to learn that levels mean nothing. Find a tracker that fits yours needs and become involved. They can all be what you make of them.

In the end what is a good tracker to one may not fit others. Its nothing to fight or argue about. It just is!
    Yup, very true.

Some people don't feel the need for community, and only want content, pre times and speeds. Others are a bit more sociable, and enjoy making friends and being around a 'family' as well as torrenting.

It depends what your taste is, but yeah, don't, for gods sake go bashing sites in these when you have a problem. It's just immature.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast