Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Dediseed are CRIMINALS!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by AnesZverotic View Post
    only bad thing so far is the Upload speeds to peers from my country, but I know that is because of Ovh's bad routing and no SLa and that shit..
    Unfortunately you're not right because OVH has got excellent routing with Sweden. But the server needs to be in SLA. Then you can achieve the upload of 11MB/s easily. What is more on Gbit 45-50 MB/s without any problems. If there is no SLA, then speed is poor. To sum up, you pay less and you have no SLA and if you pay more you have got your server in SLA and consequently better spped.

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    I have just ordered up with dediseed.
    In my emails to him/them I asked about SLA & speed & was told "We've SLA and guaranteed 100Mbit speed."
    So hopefully this is the case.

Any reviews from the guys that recently ordered on the speed etc.
    I'm aware tat some have experienced a few initial order teething problems, but now that you are up & running how are things going?

I ordered Ubuntu Desktop & have choosen to set up server myself after reading all the guides.

What have you guys gone for?

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    BethCooper's Avatar cute as can be BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Well I can tell this, my dedicated server through dediseed is not in sla

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    well i could also say that my server is great for the price ive payed... but its indeed NOSLA for sure... im getting much better speeds at seedhost.eu than on my dediseed machine :\

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    are you running 1 with seedhost & 1 with dediseed then?

Well I guess I will know soon enough, I was quoted 2-3days for setup from order, possibly 4 days at worst case. So hopefully today/tomorrow I get access & I will be able to check it out for myself.
    (after I have configured it using the awesome guides on here first)

I'll probably create a review myself of it all for people to make their own judgement calls. Found this whole really addictive & have already been looking at other things, like the hosting-ie stuff, but its just that initial set up cost which is a bit annoying... They have a cheap server with a 2x100 connection. Guess I'll see how I get on with dediseed and take things from there first.
    Best learning to walk before I run I guess.
    Last edited by NUMBER1; 10-09-2008 at 01:14 PM. Reason: typo

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    Their prices may be reasonable compared to other resellers but Dediseed is hit and miss with it comes to customer service. Many of the problems identified in this thread would never have become as big of an issue if Dediseed communicated with their customers more effectively.
    Last edited by coolbeans; 10-09-2008 at 10:11 PM.

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    Here is hoping that server is okay, I'll write a review on my experience after it's all set up & "settled in".
    So far in my initial enquiries to them & various questions I had for them they have been on the ball with their help & literally within half an hour of emailing I have had a response. I have read others responses (on here) who havn't been as fortunate as me but we will see what happens & I guess after a month if all is not well I can try someone else out.

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    Poster BT Rep: +3
    I am experiencing tons of problem with them. I guess you got what you paid. They might a little bit cheaper than other but their service really bad. I have been with them for 12 days now. every day I got different problem. I tried to send him email but the respond time very slow. they reinstall my server and changed the root password without telling me first. Now I don't have access to my server for 3 days.

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    any more reviews?

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    Poster BT Rep: +3
    better go away from them (him) appearenly only one guy running the business.
    I have been with them for 14 days now. The first few days I got problem with my upload speed. My max upload speen for torrent less than 1MB/s. After a week I lost my remote access to my server and my torrent. It has been 5 days that I can't access my server at all. I email him many times but he never really solve my problem.Now he stop replying my email.
    Last edited by sth01; 10-14-2008 at 06:43 AM.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast