Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Faster Download Speeds

gettin a faster download depends on 3 things,the type of internet connection u got
    how many sources you can find for your particular download and and if your sharing or not.......firstly if you aint got broadband then your gona be slow,when ya looking at ya traffic click ya download and search for more sources(this helps alot)when ya got a few sources(shows with a plus sign nxt to ya download)keep clicking find more sources to get as many going as possible sumtimes i can download at 120k other times 23k normally on kazaa its 14 k and below due to noone having broadband or cable connection.if you aint sharing your files then expect other users to cancel you.remember also if your on a 56kmodem and the other user is on a broadband connection ,it still wont be fast as broadband to broadband to the quickest,neway long n short of it,if u aint got broadband u aint fast,people get a adsl modem and do the do

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    download speed does not depend upon whether or not you are sharing

also, you do not directly mention the upload speed of the users you are downloading from being a key factor
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>BLAH</span>

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Wayne Rooney - A thug and a thief</span>

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    i thought i made it clear in my last txt that if you dont share ,the other people you are downloading off might get humpy coz u dont share and terminate your connection,as for other people download speed>>>>>>>>>if im downloading of a 56k modem and im on broadband the download speed will be shite(not worth even writing down0.03 and so on to 7.5kbut if im downloading off sumone with broadband or a adsl or cable(1mbps)my download speed will be faster than me downloading of a 56kmodem person,and my conclusion is that most people on kazaa are on a slow connection ie 56 k 128k or cheap broadband which is only 256k ,is that better coz i gota go get stoned now .

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    sorry, this is one of the most incoherent posts i&#39;ve ever seen

you sound stoned already
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>BLAH</span>

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Wayne Rooney - A thug and a thief</span>

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    So are you complaining because everyone on Kazaa is slow? Well if you don&#39;t want everyone to have slow Uploads then why not offer to buy then an ADSL modem or even better, fit then a 10MB pipe? Eh? That will you make you and the user happy. No more complaints too&#33;

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    But when a song has alot of users , when you start dowloading the song, it only downloads from 2 or one&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;
    why?

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    BANNED
    Originally posted by 3rd gen noob@5 September 2003 - 18:13

you sound stoned already
    wtf is this guy talking about 3rd??
    look body i don&#39;t know what you are saying but read this
    your download speed depends on the # of sources for it and their upload speed, and don&#39;t be fooled by what you see in the search window they are not an indication of who is available for connection

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    Poster
    Originally posted by MUSLEMAN+22 September 2003 - 16:58--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (MUSLEMAN @ 22 September 2003 - 16:58)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-3rd gen noob@5 September 2003 - 18:13

you sound stoned already
    your download speed depends on the # of sources for it and their upload speed, and don&#39;t be fooled by what you see in the search window they are not an indication of who is available for connection [/b][/quote]
    You don&#39;t know what HE is saying. I mean you just called him BODY.

9. File Sharing   -   #9
    BANNED
    Originally posted by Grimlock+27 September 2003 - 03:10--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Grimlock @ 27 September 2003 - 03:10)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by MUSLEMAN@22 September 2003 - 16:58
    <!--QuoteBegin-3rd gen noob
    @5 September 2003 - 18:13

you sound stoned already

your download speed depends on the # of sources for it and their upload speed, and don&#39;t be fooled by what you see in the search window they are not an indication of who is available for connection
    You don&#39;t know what HE is saying. I mean you just called him BODY. [/b][/quote]
    what ever you say boss

10. File Sharing   -   #10
    Poster
    Originally posted by imation@23 September 2003 - 04:46
    But when a song has alot of users , when you start dowloading the song, it only downloads from 2 or one&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;
    why?
    Not all those users are gonna be online at that particular given moment in time im afraid

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast