Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Heroes?

RedRansom's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9

2. Movies & TV   -   #12
    PlayeR's Avatar (•̃͡-̮•̃͡) BT Rep: +5
    I really like to watch this show.
    Gonna watch ep5 soon. it is out and can be downloaded now

3. Movies & TV   -   #13
    ryan20021982's Avatar Z@X | t3Am BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    Quote Originally Posted by chalice View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kaffeine View Post
    It's painful to watch it.

If you want a quality series, watch lost.
    Damn right.

Lost is far and above the best TV show ever.

That's not an opinion, that's a fact. God told me and she should know.
    Yes but for lost fans like us we have to wait till February so Heroes passes the time

4. Movies & TV   -   #14
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    While it's true that overall Heroes doesn't match Lost, there still are parts of it I could see myself getting behind.

Spoiler: Show
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 10-14-2008 at 05:57 PM.

5. Movies & TV   -   #15
    ryan20021982's Avatar Z@X | t3Am BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    I think some people watch it just for that, not saying its not a big part..lol
    But thats not the only reason I watch it

6. Movies & TV   -   #16
    I was more posting for RedRansom than giving my true opinion ryan.I pretty run hot and cold on HP myself.
    And @chalice and with all due respect to Our Heavenly Mother- I would take the first season of Heroes over the season 2 of Lost any day of the week.

7. Movies & TV   -   #17
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    I loved season 2 of Lost.

It's quite apparent that Cuse and Lindelof were floundering to some degree but I think they pulled it off. We got the introduction of Ben (what a fan-fucking-tastic character) and Desmond and the finalé was a masterstroke imo.

Smoke monstery, Michael going physcho, flashblacks intermeshing, 'the numbers are bad'. No Boone (yay), Shannon getting stiffed. Mister Eko, the tail section. Fuck sake, it rawked.

I like heroes but it started to drag from roundabout episode 18 of season 1. Don't get me wrong, it's still a superior show and I haven't missed an episode but I wanted to put my boot through the TV when Peter Petrelli wound up in Cork a the start of season 2. Man, that season was pure wank. And there's no excuse. Lost managed to pull off it's best season yet, even being limited to the writer's strike but Heroes nosedived to fuck.

It's starting to turn itself around but fuck me, like, Milo whatizname is probably the worst actor ever. Yes, even worse than Kneau fucking Reeves. That Future Peter rough voice thing makes me want to stab myself in the ear with a knitting needle. What the fuck!! Who does he think he is, Batman? Your voice couldn't get that fucked up in 4 years unless your larynx was kicked about by pigs for several weeks.

Spoilers above.

8. Movies & TV   -   #18
    Thanks for the warning.

9. Movies & TV   -   #19
    Sanka113's Avatar Bobsled King BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    I've always thought that Heroes was a show that's only gotten by on it's premise and potential that it's premise has. Unfortunately, I don't think this show is ever going to live up to it's hype. I'm only watching it to provide moral support to my my two beautiful wives, Hayden and Kristin
    See ya in another life, brother.

10. Movies & TV   -   #20
    I still think heroes is great. Season 2 was not very good, but season 3 is great until now. But I would recommend to anybody who can wait, to wait until the season has ended and to watch all episodes at once!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast