Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Warning! Blackcats-games.net

FuckBLACKCATS
    WARNING!!!
    Dont go to the irc of blackcats-games.net, or post in the forums, theres a motherfucker named Cirno, who banns peopla and z lines them, just because he is in a bad mude, it doesnt matter if you uploaded TB, and have a awesomem ratio and no hit & runs, he ruins the tracker, with his ignorance and cockyness, fuck this tracker, pre times are so bad, its funny, the only good uploader is bambacha, the rest is shit, downloads their torrents from torrentleech and up them thier. fucked up man

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    2 Million Ways BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    /..I wonder what stoi will say

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Sounds wired to me tbh.. hard to believe that someone will ban you for no reason...

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Nice name, 1 post, first post this, as if im going to take any notice.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    bassam12's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22
    waiting stoi
    Only God Can Judge Me

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Just another person with a chip on their shoulder and not enough balls to use their real account.
    If you hate it fine,you are entitled to your opinion but I think if you are going to slander anyone or anything in an open forum you'd best have some proof to back it up.
    You sound like a whiny little schoolgirl and I am not impressed.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    BANNED BT Rep: +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95
    Quote Originally Posted by stoi View Post
    Nice name, 1 post, first post this, as if im going to take any notice.
    Now when you're here, I can borrow this thread for a moment and ask you an important thing. Why does close to all admins hate FST ?. Excepts you maybe .
    If you say to anyone that you're a member @ FST you'll for sure be banned...

plz tell me

Cheers

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Pirate BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by bassam12 View Post
    waiting stoi
    Waiting for you to stop spamming.
    The first rule of fight club is, you don’t talk about fight club

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    puckface's Avatar Unknown Pleasures BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    wow 8 posts and 2 complete idiots. Not a bad ratio.
    Go Leafs Go.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    From what i can tell, and most of this is just assumptions you understand.

The staff from here dont give a toss about trackers, the privacy etc for that silly WTAW thread, once we are on there is no way to get taken off it.

75% or over of the members from here, are the scum of the BT community, traders, cheaters, even just giveaways are frowned upon.

How open this forum is, and the open discussion regarding all trackers out there, even those that do not want to be mentioned at all, they cant do anything about it, even guests can view this section, so you do not even have to be a member.

Its an Invite/trading forum what do you expect.

Now this next one is definately just me guessing.

Staff from here wouldnt think twice about banning a staff member of a tracker from here (I know at least 2 that have been banned, and probably countless others) but when they are banned from trackers, they are so hard done by and cant understand why.

Now i am not saying i agree with any of the above, but from my assumptions, these are basically the reasons why some/most trackers hate FST.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast