Thread: Help!

AHFEESIR
    Hey guys. I have some questions

1. If you download a game and then pause it and close Kazaa and resume the download a day later will the installation file be corrupt?

2. If it is then is there a program to fix it?

2. Games   -   #2
    Poster
    I have tried to,in the past,download and pause everytime i shut down k-lite but still got many corruptions.

So in answer to question 1 i would say yes more than likely.

And question 2,there is a program called KCF(Kazaa Corruption Fixer).Use the search button or look in developments.

EDIT::Welcome to the board too.

3. Games   -   #3
    It very well may be, but pausing the download is not going to effect (affect, I can never get those) the liklihood of that happening. Corruptions happen in filetransfer, so it is possible for a file to become corrupt but pausing will not cause that.

There is a tool, a kazaa corruption fixer of some sore. But I have not messed with it all.

Welcome to the bored

4. Games   -   #4
    Poster
    Originally posted by toddiscool@5 September 2003 - 23:50
    It very well may be, but pausing the download is not going to effect (affect, I can never get those) the liklihood of that happening. Corruptions happen in filetransfer, so it is possible for a file to become corrupt but pausing will not cause that.

There is a tool, a kazaa corruption fixer of some sore. But I have not messed with it all.

Welcome to the bored
    There is an echo in here.....

5. Games   -   #5
    Originally posted by N£MO+5 September 2003 - 23:51--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (N£MO @ 5 September 2003 - 23:51)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-toddiscool@5 September 2003 - 23:50

Welcome to the bored
    There is an echo in here..... [/b][/quote]
    Yeah posted same time. You beat me by 3 lowsey seconds.

6. Games   -   #6
    AHFEESIR
    Okay thanks guys. I&#39;ll do a search for it. Once again thank you for help.

Have a good day&#33;