Thread: Scammer

neevakee's Avatar the bad spelller BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    i recvied this email from an ebayer and it really pissed me off. This guy is tring to scam people, personaly if he was asking only $20 then I dont have a problem, but the price he proably would ask is outragoues. If it is out, then it should be on the net, but as far as i can tell its not. It should be free, cheaper or not available at all

Hi i see that u r bidding on The Matrix related items. And if u r interested in this movie i have an offer that u my want to take up. The other day i posted The Matrix Revolution the movie DVD to purchase on ebay, it is a workprint dvd, that means its just the same movie that will be released but without the special features. Then just today i recieved a email from ebay relating to them removing my auction due to warner bros request. So im emailing people that r bidding on matrix related items & askin if they would like to purchase one or more copies of them. This is a one time offer as i only have afew of them and once there gone youll have to wait till the movie is actually released. I had a ducth auction going for 6 of them as thats the ammount i have and the auction was over $100 for one when they shut it down. If u r interested in purchasing one email me at dpenwski@yah**.com cuz im emailing u from a friends account cause my account has been removed and let me know ASAP!
    before i sell all 6 copies i have. Thanks for ur time and hope to hear from u soon.
    ps i censored the email adress lol

2. Lounge   -   #2
    asmithz's Avatar Hi-Definition
    What dumbass the workprint dosent exist yet. Also why would anyone buy a workprint. LoL

3. Lounge   -   #3
    You should report it to ebay. Send them the email with the person's user id and any other info you have.

4. Lounge   -   #4
    neevakee's Avatar the bad spelller BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Originally posted by dingoBaby@5 September 2003 - 18:19
    You should report it to ebay. Send them the email with the person's user id and any other info you have.
    i have done that. the question is should I be cruel a report him to the mpaa

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Originally posted by neevakee+5 September 2003 - 21:29--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (neevakee @ 5 September 2003 - 21:29)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-dingoBaby@5 September 2003 - 18:19
    You should report it to ebay.&nbsp; Send them the email with the person&#39;s user id and any other info you have.
    i have done that. the question is should I be cruel a report him to the mpaa [/b][/quote]
    Sure why not? The whole idea behind p2p and filesharing is sharing. Not scamming people on ebay by selling pirated material. That is just asking for trouble. But that is just my opinion.