Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: [Req] ITS invite

wazza100's Avatar Meh BT Rep: +2
    ^ not really lol most peeps always knew benchez traded back in the day

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #22
    ..... BT Rep: +2
    bassam12 and i guess your other name here Klinder(why do members make 2 accounts ?)nobody has invites there except staff. As far as i know? It is up to them. Trading is something i never tried, never plan to! Discovered private BT sites before trading was a big thing or as it was dying off but i knew it causes more negative results then good by reading posts here and the rules that most trackers say-No trading! Plus you could not even read the forum rules here-no trading i*s!
    Last edited by pone44; 10-12-2008 at 03:18 AM.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #23
    colbert's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Hah as if people read rules!

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #24
    PlayeR's Avatar (•̃͡-̮•̃͡) BT Rep: +5
    most old members here are traders. one even had bestrader_ever as a username
    but they retired now, not all but some. and be a good member.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #25
    Disme's Avatar I'm Belgian BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by Polarbear View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by baker21 View Post
    i am new here to FST and am coming over from another invite tracker community. In this other community, I wont say which one, I have thrived in it, making alot of good friends and contacts and helping PPL out and building a REP from the ground up. I'll tell you what after a just a few months I have every tracker that I will ever need. AND I NEVER MADE ONE TRADE IN MY LIFE!! I CAN HONESTLY SAY THAT!! Now once i joined here and seen you guys had a trade section, it was very tempting and i went ahead and made a few posts inquiring about some high LVL trackers, but after getting responses and talking to PPL I realized that this DEF. is not the way to go.. Yea it seems like it would be easier, and the shortcut way, but to be honest with you, it's just going to take you longer to get you what you want because nobody likes to deal with traders.. Esp. high LVL sites. So I decided myself i am not going to trade anything and I started from scratch again trying to build up a REP here. And even though its the long road, it is the ONLY road to take in my eyes.. There are no shortcuts in life, or in the tracker community...lol.. Anyways I think it would be great if FST would completely remove the trading section entirely. By the way, the first response I got for a trade was someone trying to sell me a Bithumen invite for 20euros. I just laughed at that.. I have all the trackers i ever need and got them without trading a single thing ever. I got SCT and TL, and I am a magician so I just got AOM.. and HDBITS, and bitme, bitmetv, whatcd, waffles,TTi, RevTT,and on and on and on.. Now i got all these with a few months of just being active in a community and even though it wasnt this community I know there are good PPl here that will help you..So i suggest to everyone NOT to TRADE and to just be active and be patient. Now of course i would love all the high LVL trackers like FTN,FTWR, and BH and so on.. but I DONT need them!! Remember high level trackers have nothing to do with CONTENT!! you can get everything thats on a high level tracker that you can get on a LVL 5 tracker or even LVL 4 tracker So keep that in mind!! I hope to meet you guys and become an active member in this community, I have met some really nice PPL the few days that I have been here... talk to you guys later and I hope this persuades someone not to trade
    nice, but why do yo post this in an its request?
    Because although he claims to have all the trackers he ever wanted in another invite board (question: Why don(t you stay there than if you liked it so much and it has given you that much), he would just like to get into some other trackers he does not need

Bottom line, he is preparing to do some quick GA's, boast his BT-rep, make himself sound like an awesome torrenter and thus getting into those trackers he doesn't need ... he probably doesn't know this has benn done like a trillion times before.

Forgive me for this maybe harsh comment baker21, but talk from experience.

Anyways...why do you keep posting when the man that could get him in clearly stated what his opinion was!
    Last edited by Disme; 10-12-2008 at 06:46 AM.
    Can you feel the LOVE

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #26
    bassam12's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22
    Quote Originally Posted by pone44 View Post
    bassam12 and i guess your other name here Klinder(why do members make 2 accounts ?)nobody has invites there except staff. As far as i know? It is up to them. Trading is something i never tried, never plan to! Discovered private BT sites before trading was a big thing or as it was dying off but i knew it causes more negative results then good by reading posts here and the rules that most trackers say-No trading! Plus you could not even read the forum rules here-no trading i*s!
    i dont know Klinder and i dont have any other account here and plz dont say anything without proof

thx guys for your advices
    Only God Can Judge Me

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #27
    Odin's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    I posted in the wrong tread...sorry

Quote Originally Posted by fisherman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by bassam12 View Post
    this is my first req ever
    i said my all i will never trade again if u want to believe it is ok if not it's up to u
    I couldn't give a fuck personally if you trade again or not as in the long run you will only fuck up and be back to square 1 with most trackers. Yes there is no rule here on FST on trading and as I said go ahead if you like but there is many tracker staff here scoping out the boards and "when" they see you, you won't be signin up at their tracker believe me.

This is the net and I rarely take anybody's advice but from me to you, I'd knock the trading on the head and be a bit more active here at FST( or even better the trackers you are at at present) and see how it goes in the future. Torrenting is gonig no-where and you'll get what you want in the end.
    Last edited by Odin; 10-14-2008 at 10:21 AM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123