Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Looking for good topsite axx

topic says it pretty much if anyone has anything interesting to offer please mail me or add me to msn @ [email protected]re u say i am a n00b asking in public forum ..no i aint..i have one..axx already..but it looks like to me its declining...hence looking for a new one..with fast pre times..really fast..archive is not a big deal for me...10TB axx not needed..axx needed with fast pre times..thats all..if anyone has anything interesting to offer i wud appreciate it and u can contact me..and i can show u the proofs that i ant BSing..just for the record..

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    ry-the-guy
    There are plenty of torrent sites with excellent pre times, but if you want to pay top dollar to have a TV show 10 seconds before everyone else, go right ahead.

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    Quote Originally Posted by rytheguy View Post
    There are plenty of torrent sites with excellent pre times, but if you want to pay top dollar to have a TV show 10 seconds before everyone else, go right ahead.
    that means can u help me or no?

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    I guess not

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    thewizeard's Avatar re-member BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by satya87 View Post
    topic says it pretty much if anyone has anything interesting to offer please mail me or add me to msn @ [email protected]re u say i am a n00b asking in public forum ..no i aint..i have one..axx already..but it looks like to me its declining...hence looking for a new one..with fast pre times..really fast..archive is not a big deal for me...10TB axx not needed..axx needed with fast pre times..thats all..if anyone has anything interesting to offer i wud appreciate it and u can contact me..and i can show u the proofs that i ant BSing..just for the record..
    Why should you be bullshitting, have you ever bullshitted before? That remark makes me doubt you and this post.

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    Disme's Avatar I'm Belgian BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    add me to msn @ [email protected]
    re u say i am a n00b asking in public forum
    Maybe you ain't a n00b for asking in a public forum, but you surely are a n00b for posting your e-mail in public!!!
    Last edited by Disme; 10-14-2008 at 07:28 AM.
    Can you feel the LOVE

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    executioner's Avatar Tis Me BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    think this is the same satya87 from torrentleech, an uploader there.
    He does upload some amazing packs their.

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    I think satya from TL would already have axx to topsites lol

Anyway, if anyone got a slot for axx to sites with fast pre, could you email me?
    [email protected]
    Thanks
    Last edited by LostInTheWild; 10-15-2008 at 09:24 AM.

9. File Sharing   -   #9
    This is a bit of a waste of a thread :/

10. File Sharing   -   #10
    Quote Originally Posted by xantra View Post
    This is a bit of a waste of a thread :/
    you think? lol the offer is still open..anyone with a good pre site..0 sec axx..plz contact me via pm or mailing me.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast