Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: give me some lols

IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by benchez View Post
    I hope everyone realises that taking a 'free' acct from someone makes you a trader to any staffers.
    Glad you said it benchez.
    I might add that it also shows honest members here that you are not trustworthy and so you are unlikely to get any legitimate invites anytime soon.

And a further word to any FTN staff reading,the OP has demonstrated his lack of respect for all those sites .I'd like you to consider what might happen is he were ever to fall out of love with FTN.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #32
    colyu's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Hi, here's my hopefully funny picture:

http://www.flashasylum.com/db/files/...rpigeonnew.png

And heres my ratio proof:

I'm asking for SCT, although What.CD will work as well.

Thanks,

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #33
    kondrae's Avatar Trance BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Have you ever seen FoneJacker. This sure had me laughing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YqAQi...eature=related

Skitt's Law: "any post correcting an error in another post will contain at least one error itself"

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #34
    kooltilldend's Avatar One n Only BT Rep: +2
    they really shld make another forum for these account "giveaways"

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #35
    neoapexi's Avatar sex panther BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by +:) View Post

where do you get that outfit and more importantly could i get it for under 30 dollars?

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #36
    PlayeR's Avatar (•̃͡-̮•̃͡) BT Rep: +5
    I hope everyone realises that taking a 'free' acct from someone makes you a trader to any staffers.
    I was thinking I would apply in this GA. but as I will be considered as a trader by staffs. I think I should not apply.even if I am really interested.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #37
    LubTheStaringCat's Avatar I'm curious BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    Quote Originally Posted by neoapexi View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by +:) View Post

where do you get that outfit and more importantly could i get it for under 30 dollars?
    TJ hughes sells that type of Fashion.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #38
    killercam101's Avatar count-dick ass BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Quote Originally Posted by PlayeR View Post
    I was thinking I would apply in this GA. but as I will be considered as a trader by staffs. I think I should not apply.even if I am really interested.
    Last edited by killercam101; 10-11-2008 at 03:58 AM.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #39
    DeathAngel's Avatar Souls Reaper BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by killercam101 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by PlayeR View Post

bah participate for the giveaway if its worth it. I mean because benchez said "trader"..if you're thinking of applying/or a member of iTS then don't take a chance..if you're not in iTS take the account. After months being here are you really going to do a ftn/higher level tracker request?
    Well I had to quote this ,
    First of All when you advice someone , you don't tell him "Go Kill , but the police may catch you" , you tell him "Don't Kill , cause it's wrong" .

Accepting accounts in a public Giveaway is something forbidden by all trackers , Well some may wonder why ... The reason is simple "Your account is yours , Once you feel that you don't need it then just leave it or ask the mods to delete it" ... When you got invited into a tracker and created your own account , others trusted you with that invite , when you come back and repay them by giving away your account (Which may lead to banning your whole invite tree) then wtf are you doing dude ?! . Putting Aside the banning shit , doing something like that only screws most of your chances of joining better places , better trackers and being part of better communities . Reconsider what your doing , Rules are Rules ... Others trusted you once , so you should respect their Trust .
    Last edited by DeathAngel; 10-11-2008 at 04:08 AM.
    Fuck Me ... I'm Famous Please don't Pm me for any sort of invites . Thanks

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #40
    PlayeR's Avatar (•̃͡-̮•̃͡) BT Rep: +5
    @killercam101. why did you edit your post?.
    luckily, deathangel quoted it and thus I can read what your real post was.

all I can say is that:
    It's not about you want to request some others or not. thus you try not to have a bad reputation.
    but it's about you being a good member or not. I want to be a good member and if acc Ga in some perspective is bad like DeathAngel has explained..then I think I wont apply..

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast