Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fast Ftp & Dc++

Hi i have a fast sdsl connection (2320 kbs in and out) , and i was wondering if anybody have a fast ftp server, that we can use to trade movies games software etc...? I have alot of stuff to share.

Mail me at [email protected] (subject: TRADING).

Does anyone know anything about dc++ here, is it good? how does it work? is it safe? +++

thanks for your time, help and information.

DVDLOVER25

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    would it be possible to share through emails??

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    BANNED
    ok right now go and email one of your friends a movie and tell me what happens

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    haha, i am sorry but i think it will be a little hard traddign to emails

no one have a fast ftp server?

DVDLOVER25

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    why not start your own FTP server? Its easy. I wouldnt mind sharing some Movies with you.

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    1. Dont know how!!
    2. Dont have big enough HD!

DVDLOVER25

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    Originally posted by MUSLEMAN@6 September 2003 - 06:14
    ok right now go and email one of your friends a movie and tell me what happens
    Lol, it's called newsgroups
    Although it's a little bit more complicated the newsgroup system is based on e-mail.

DVDLOVER: there used to be a forum called Astaforum specially dedicated to sharing via FTP, but it seems to be down now. They say they will be back online, though...
    Can't remember a movie's name? Ask help at MovieWorld's Lost & Found

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    Poster
    Originally posted by DVDLOVER25@6 September 2003 - 05:01
    1. Dont know how!!
    2. Dont have big enough HD!

DVDLOVER25
    Click here, or, you could create a hub in DC++ which is kind of similar to an FTP server, but I've heard EarthStation5 is good for this, whilst being very secure via SSL/Proxies. Alternatively, you could set up your own server at http://www.no-ip.com.

9. File Sharing   -   #9
    Or you can download bullet proof FTP Server, if you can't find it message me your aim/ msn & I can give it you.

EDIT- If you have Oz eps message me- I want to trade with someone- may as well use aim, easy and can resume broken downloads. You could also use this instead of FTP.

10. File Sharing   -   #10
    Originally posted by DVDLOVER25@6 September 2003 - 02:30
    Hi i have a fast sdsl connection (2320 kbs in and out) , and i was wondering if anybody have a fast ftp server, that we can use to trade movies games software etc...? I have alot of stuff to share.

Mail me at [email protected] (subject: TRADING).

Does anyone know anything about dc++ here, is it good? how does it work? is it safe? +++

thanks for your time, help and information.

DVDLOVER25
    Don't run a ftp server. Your ISP WILL bust your ass.

If you really want to share, download some p2p programs. Or download IRC and become a bot.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast