• Hdbits

112 61.88%
  • Bit-HDTV

57 31.49%
  • SceneHD

12 6.63%
Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: HD-Bits Vs Bit-HDTV

Enzo's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Who is the best tracker for you?And why?

Forgot to mention SceneHD
    Last edited by Kal-El; 10-11-2008 at 12:37 PM.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    ajsi's Avatar think twice... BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    HDBits all the way

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Villain's Avatar Web Designer BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    1. HDBiTS
    1. BiT-HDTV
    3. HD-Bits
    4. SceneHD

This would be my opinion although I am not registered on HDbits. But I read review and I can imagine what they have. For me BiT-HDTV is also on first place because of ultra high quality EuReKa releases.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    RedRansom's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Quote Originally Posted by Villain View Post
    1. HDBiTS
    1. BiT-HDTV
    3. HD-Bits
    4. SceneHD

This would be my opinion although I am not registered on HDbits. But I read review and I can imagine what they have. For me BiT-HDTV is also on first place because of ultra high quality EuReKa releases.
    you never taste hdbits so how can you comment about it
    Edit
    EuReKa and CtrlHD? l0l there's no big difference but if you say Esir UMhm anyways good luck on your hdbits way <3 but bithdtv is good alternative too and i can say scene trackers too sct,tl is great for scene hd stuffs
    Last edited by RedRansom; 10-11-2008 at 02:48 PM.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Villain's Avatar Web Designer BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by RedRansom View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Villain View Post
    1. HDBiTS
    1. BiT-HDTV
    3. HD-Bits
    4. SceneHD

you never taste hdbits so how can you comment about it
    Like I said I read few reviews. I seen what they usually offer. I've seen my friend use account. They have great content. I would found HDBiTS very very useful but probably if I had to choose from two same movies one encoded by EuReKa and one by CtrlHD I would most probably choose EuReKa. But again CtrlHD has more releases and there are a lot of TV shows on HDbits.
    Last edited by Villain; 10-11-2008 at 02:38 PM.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    HDBits It's Very Sucks For More People, All people Love's HDBits Only For ESIR & CtrlHD and Why the Staff hating more than country and I swear I was really Love HDBits, EXP to Hate HDBits Got Disabled Because (No reason) anyway this not the thread to explain everything now So I swear anything From ESIR and CtrlHD will be in all I Love (BitHD-TV), and I will Do my Best to Get Up BitHD-TV above HDBits in few Day ALL I Hope and that's Promised Will Get HDBits Down Forever

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    FST.L0VeR BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Bithd-tv For Me is Great After I Found Great Uploader Begaining To Uploading More ESIR Releases

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Quote Originally Posted by HaTMaN View Post
    HDBits It's Very Sucks For More People, All people Love's HDBits Only For ESIR & CtrlHD and Why the Staff hating more than country and I swear I was really Love HDBits, EXP to Hate HDBits Got Disabled Because (No reason) anyway this not the thread to explain everything now So I swear anything From ESIR and CtrlHD will be in all I Love (BitHD-TV), and I will Do my Best to Get Up BitHD-TV above HDBits in few Day ALL I Hope and that's Promised Will Get HDBits Down Forever

A wee bit of a mentalist.
    Now go away.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    zdzichu007's Avatar Ubuntu 8.04 user BT Rep: +3
    Bit-HDTV and hdbits.org is the top trackers witch HD stuff, but hdbits have more seed on older torrents.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    STAGUY's Avatar Pizza Lover BT Rep: +3
    HdBits is the best of all because of ESiR and CtrlHD teams but though the staff there is the worst ever, on other hand Bit-HDTV is very good and has a nicer staff and also they has team EuReKA which is very good at it's rips and almost beats up ESiR and CtrlHD on their rips so my vote goes for Bit-HDTV and HDbits go to HELL

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast