Thread: SDbits request for Youth in Action Project

andertzy's Avatar Scene lover BT Rep: +4

Urgent

Hi. I am a leading member of an youth NGO in my town and we just got a youth an action grant approved. Part of the project is a movie club for the local youth and I would like to request an invite to SDbits since I am pretty shure asking for HDbits would be a waste of time. Our center does have a HD Television but we will mostly be using a projector for the club so even standard definition will most likely suffice. We would be grateful If you could help us in this matter. Thank you.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    Groovy's Avatar MY INSPIRATION BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Quote Originally Posted by andertzy View Post
    Hi. I am a leading member of an youth NGO in my town and we just got a youth an action grant approved. Part of the project is a movie club for the local youth and I would like to request an invite to SDbits since I am pretty shure asking for HDbits would be a waste of time. Our center does have a HD Television but we will mostly be using a projector for the club so even standard definition will most likely suffice. We would be grateful If you could help us in this matter. Thank you.
    ------------------------------------

Nice PM you mail for SDBits

" edarT ot gnihtoN evaH I "
    I Hate to trade my Personal Information for a Tracker

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Just PM me your email