Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Best Comedy Film Ever

The comedy i just could watch over and over again has just got to be WAY OUT WEST with Laurel and Hardy . I also like Airplane 1 and 2, top secret and anything from Laurel and hardy or the Marx brothers

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    Hi,

My favorite are High School High and Don't be a Menace to Society while drinking your juice in South Central.

Vegasguy
    <span style='font-size:11pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:blue'>VEGASGUY</span></span>

CLICK HERE FOR INFO ON PRIVATE BT TRACKER&#33;

<span style='color:red'>Proud Fasttracker member</span>

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    Celerystalksme's Avatar This Is My Clone BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Snatch (the movie is just full of classic one liners)

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    anything with the Waynes Brothers. B)

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    you mean like scary movie 1 and 2. I just love those, roll on the 3rd one. 2nd one just has got to have the best scene in it when they take piss out of exorcist. James woods on the bog scene just has me in stitches every time

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    My fav. part would have to be in Scary Movie 2, when the Weed plant comes alive and rools up marsol waynes and smokes him.

and... also when the excorcist yells "fuck me , fuck me&#33;" and the priest begins to fuck her.

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    MediaSlayer's Avatar slowly going deaf
    spaceballs

sending fiery missiles in manker's japan's general direction.

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    Forum Star
    my all time 3 favourite comedies

3 the man with two brains

2 dead men dont wear plaid

1 the jerk

9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    yes it has to be a classic, but their was some bits in it what let it down. The charlies angels bit was not funny, and neither was the basketball bit. The exorcist scenes were briliiant. But that SHORTY as he is named in them is the best character in them. I like the first one best though because of the time when they smoke weed and more and then they do that rap and stuff. That the illish rhyme i ever heard, ha ha ha. shorty is hilarious

10. Movies & TV   -   #10
    Rip The Jacker's Avatar Retired
    Originally posted by sage0112@5 September 2003 - 21:14
    My fav. part would have to be in Scary Movie 2, when the Weed plant comes alive and rools up marsol waynes and smokes him.

and... also when the excorcist yells "fuck me , fuck me&#33;" and the priest begins to fuck her.

Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast