Page 6 of 21 FirstFirst ... 345678916 ... LastLast

Thread: People with young children....

JPaul's Avatar Fat Secret Agent
    That's out of order.

2. Lounge   -   #52
    puckface's Avatar Unknown Pleasures BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Quote Originally Posted by JPaul View Post
    That's out of order.
    quite. everyone is different. I trust my wife, you may not (if youre married). If you dont, your marriage needs some looking at.
    Go Leafs Go.

3. Lounge   -   #53
    Quote Originally Posted by puckface View Post
    That's out of order.
    quite. everyone is different. I trust my wife, you may not
    He probly doesn't even know your wife.

4. Lounge   -   #54
    puckface's Avatar Unknown Pleasures BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Quote Originally Posted by pentomato View Post

Guess what? People here in the US do it all the time, there are day cares for people that work. Because you have to sleep that wouldn't make you a horrible father.
    Don't believe in day care but that's a conversation for another day.
    Go Leafs Go.

5. Lounge   -   #55
    Quote Originally Posted by puckface View Post

quite. everyone is different. I trust my wife, you may not
    He probly doesn't even know your wife.
    maybe hes the one shes doing stuff with. ya never know.
    Go Leafs Go.

6. Lounge   -   #56

Cuckolded on the internets.

7. Lounge   -   #57
    brotherdoobie's Avatar Long live Hissyfit BT Rep: +1
    Mulder must be back in town.

-bd

8. Lounge   -   #58
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    I've got young kids, like. When we eat out, they'll occasionally act up. They act up because they're excited to be out in a different setting. I'll chastise them quietly but I certainly won't make a scene in public. It's embarrassing. I've seen parents being over-zealous when disciplining their child in super-markets and the like. My first reaction is to want to punch that parent squarely in the chops.

On holiday a few months ago, the kids were going absolutely buck mad in the airport. If there weren't so many people about, my boot would have been deposited liberally in their arses many times over. But the bottom line is, they had never been in an airport and they were excited.

I notice other people looking and their expression is more of pity for the parents and the embarrassment/frustration we endure in trying to keep the kids under control. If someone were to complain to me about it, I'd tell them to fuck right off, I'm doing my fucking best here.

I suppose the point of all this shite is, how the fuck are kids supposed to learn to behave in a public setting without having first been introduced to one? Or something.

9. Lounge   -   #59
    Quote Originally Posted by chalice View Post
    I've got young kids, like. When we eat out, they'll occasionally act up. They act up because they're excited to be out in a different setting. I'll chastise them quietly but I certainly won't make a scene in public. It's embarrassing. I've seen parents being over-zealous when disciplining their child in super-markets and the like. My first reaction is to want to punch that parent squarely in the chops.

On holiday a few months ago, the kids were going absolutely buck mad in the airport. If there weren't so many people about, my boot would have been deposited liberally in their arses many times over. But the bottom line is, they had never been in an airport and they were excited.

I notice other people looking and their expression is more of pity for the parents and the embarrassment/frustration we endure in trying to keep the kids under control. If someone were to complain to me about it, I'd tell them to fuck right off, I'm doing my fucking best here.

I suppose the point of all this shite is, how the fuck are kids supposed to learn to behave in a public setting without having first been introduced to one? Or something.
    see, now that's a good thing. I'm talking mostly about the idiots who ignore their kids and let them run amok without doing a damn thing. Obviously everyone acts up (adults included) but its when shit gets out of hand and when parents know their kids are gonna act up and don't give a shit is what bugs the fuck out of me.
    Go Leafs Go.

10. Lounge   -   #60
    Quote Originally Posted by chalice View Post

Plus four.

Page 6 of 21 FirstFirst ... 345678916 ... LastLast