Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 1 BitMe invite up for grabs :D

bammers's Avatar Poster
    Hey mate

I have been looking for this site for a very long time!!

I am currently studying to progress my career and would love this site for that reason alone. I can definately contribute to the community as shown in my ratio's attached.

Here is a direct link to the speed test I did a few seconds ago...

http://www.speedtest.net/result/338657234.png

Please consider me... a fellow Aussie - I won't let you down
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by bammers; 10-14-2008 at 11:45 AM.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    pbjabba's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    So i actually have 2 invites to giveaway now Last chance to get in people, i'm gonna wrap this this up and PM the recipients soon...
    And you know what? Macs are too hip. "Oh, look at me! I do graphic design! I wear women's jeans and hang out in coffee shops! I'm a DJ!" Well good for you. My computer is not a fashion statement. It's a computer.
    - Looking for HDBits.org invite - Thanks Magnum

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    Squall.'s Avatar Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Hi Pbjabba! May I have one?

The things I'm interested in Bitme are, the tons of 3d tutorials they have, the musician and language torrents. I would love to have access to that kind of material.

Proofs:
    http://img137.imageshack.us/img137/8559/wafflesfl3.jpg
    http://img403.imageshack.us/img403/9865/ttss3.jpg
    http://img403.imageshack.us/img403/4937/bitmetvkq9.jpg

Speedtest:
    http://www.speedtest.net/result/338655134.png

Thanks a lot.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    andertzy's Avatar Scene lover BT Rep: +4
    Hello "he with a good heart"!
    I would like to request this invite because I think the material from this tracker would be more than useful to or youth center in Rosia Montana( Perhaps you heard about it), especially in helping us with the writing of new projects involving Youth in Action funds. I, in the name of our NGO would deeply thank you if you could help us. THANK YOU!

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    Ok, i've PM'd the recipients, i'll send out the invites later today when i get a chance. I hope to see some good use out of these new accounts
    And you know what? Macs are too hip. "Oh, look at me! I do graphic design! I wear women's jeans and hang out in coffee shops! I'm a DJ!" Well good for you. My computer is not a fashion statement. It's a computer.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #16
    lubu's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    Quote Originally Posted by pbjabba View Post
    Damn, sorry to hear that man I didn't think they were that strict, i thought you would get warned or lose invite priviliges at the worst. I've invited people from here before but the worst i've had is their accounts go inactive after a few weeks. Of the 7 people i've invited from here before only 1 still uses their account, all the others have been disabled for inactivity so i haven't bothered giving out any invites for a long time. I've decided to give someone a chance now though, hopefully if i choose wisely it won't cost me my account
    In my case I invited around 5 users from here and going by the IRC conversation I had with the admins, 2 turned out to be known cheaters/traders. Because of this they disabled my account

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #17
    Roooney's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Are they gone yet? Damn it, really wanted one.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #18
    Quote Originally Posted by lubu View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by pbjabba View Post
    Damn, sorry to hear that man I didn't think they were that strict, i thought you would get warned or lose invite priviliges at the worst. I've invited people from here before but the worst i've had is their accounts go inactive after a few weeks. Of the 7 people i've invited from here before only 1 still uses their account, all the others have been disabled for inactivity so i haven't bothered giving out any invites for a long time. I've decided to give someone a chance now though, hopefully if i choose wisely it won't cost me my account
    In my case I invited around 5 users from here and going by the IRC conversation I had with the admins, 2 turned out to be known cheaters/traders. Because of this they disabled my account
    mebe in the future people should have them pm them on some of the trackers they are showing proofs from.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #19
    Woo! all done! My single invite giveaway somehow turned into 3 lol. Seeing some action on some of the accounts already which nice. Time to close this thing up

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12