View Poll Results: divided trade/giveaway sections - a good action?

Voters
67. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes

60 89.55%
  • no

7 10.45%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: trade/giveaway section poll

Polarbear's Avatar deep funk BT Rep: +5
    are you happy with the divided Invite Giveaways And Requests and Invite Trades sections?

don't post a simple yes or no, that's what the poll's for. give a reason for your answer. tell us why ....

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Tokeman's Avatar Ron Paul 2012 BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Yes. Cleans up the damn spammers spamming the invite trade threads just to bump up their post count, or try to discourage traders.
    Also seems to have encouraged more giveaways IMO.
    Last edited by Tokeman; 10-13-2008 at 03:51 PM.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    integral's Avatar No surprises. BT Rep: +4
    No, because account giveaways are unfortunately still permitted to happen in the giveaway/request section. I wish the people who give away the accounts, as well as the people who accept the accounts, would realize that it is wrong, and that sort of stuff belongs in the trade section.

they didn't built Rome in one day

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    ajsi's Avatar think twice... BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    you can't say anything bad about it, because it is just normal that these sections are divided. i don't have to spend time with being look for ga threads, and i haven't seen a post like trading sucks, you are a f**king trader and so on for a long time. traders have their own section where they got their business and so do non traders
    btw what is your opinion PB?

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    kaffeine's Avatar No queda el tiempo
    Quote Originally Posted by Polarbear View Post
    are you happy with the divided Invite Giveaways And Requests and Invite Trades sections?

don't post a simple yes or no, that's what the poll's for. give a reason for your answer. tell us why ....
    I don't visit either of the sections that much, I just read them from time to time to report threads that are breaking the rules.

In my opinion FST would improve considerably if both sections were deleted.

What about you mate?
    This is just like that drug trip I saw in that movie while I was on that drug trip.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Polarbear's Avatar deep funk BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by ajsi View Post
    btw what is your opinion PB?
    Quote Originally Posted by kaffeine View Post
    What about you mate?
    as the poll starter i prefer to keep my opinion to myself. i don't want to influence the poll results or the discussion.

if you're really curious about it feel free to pm me.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    alcoholik's Avatar Drinker BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23
    ofc

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Aether's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    As long as trading is allowed, , there should be separated sections. This allows people who dont want to trade to stay clear of traders and trading threads.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Tokeman's Avatar Ron Paul 2012 BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Quote Originally Posted by integral View Post
    No, because account giveaways are unfortunately still permitted to happen in the giveaway/request section. I wish the people who give away the accounts, as well as the people who accept the accounts, would realize that it is wrong, and that sort of stuff belongs in the trade section.
    That would be an excellent point to bring up to staff here. The section is labeled INVITE giveaways, not Tracker giveaways. Perhaps they should rename it, or like you said, have account giveaways be done in the trading section.

Either would be acceptable to me.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    brightsid's Avatar Larisssssssaaaaaaa BT Rep: +4
    It's better this way. First of all I enjoy this forum much better without the WTAW thread
    It's not because like or dislike trading, I personaly don't like trading, but I have to agree with Tokeman and integral account givaways belong to the trading section
    Last edited by brightsid; 10-13-2008 at 07:57 PM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast