Thread: Which trackers are the best for...

Hi, I am obviously new here and it took my a while to find this forum after I went through some other similar boards but I think FileSharingTalk is the biggest I know so far on the subject.

I am quite curious which trackers are the best for:

• Applications (Windows and mobile mostly)
    • Music (biggest variety. I know Waffles and Whatcd, I just don't see me getting in them anytime soon judging in the que)
    • High Definition (I am on hd-bits.ro, scenehd and bithdtv and trying for HDbits.org Are there more?)
    Last edited by MjWoNeR; 10-13-2008 at 11:43 PM.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Apps: The specific app trackers really suck, like appzuniverse and bitrefinery. SCC has a decent collection, so does GFT. And of course just check your usual 0day trackers (TL RevTT etc).
    Mobile: SyncTheBits (new tracker) has potential.
    Games: BCG

Music: Whatcd. Nothing even compares. Until you get that...i guess libble and stmusic are easy enough to get into, and libbe now using gazelle is decent. But you need to get whatcd its that simple.

HD: You already know the big four, HDBits is the best.
    Last edited by Cradle; 10-13-2008 at 11:56 PM.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    what invites are very easy to get, just go to their irc. And they will give you a questionaire, pass and your in.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    BlueLabel's Avatar everybody jump BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    many trackers have the same torrent so unless you looking something uniq all the app/music/hd almost the same and they all good

Apps: every global tracker

Music: every music tracker unless you looking for flac (as I said- something uniq) so pedro (imo) is the best.

HD: most members said that HDBits.org is the best but when I check bithdtv I saw that those 2 have the same contents, every file in hdbits is on bithdtv too, hdbits.ro its also good and some others.

but as I said, all the trackers are good, don't try to look for the best cause everyone think different some users like trackers x and some like tracker y.
    my recommendation is to find something you like and stay with it. cause what others like not necessarily what you like.

also you can make some serch forum for that, some members already made polls for that, "the best hd tracker" "the best music tracker" etc etc
    Last edited by BlueLabel; 10-14-2008 at 12:19 AM.
    thank you S', you're realy good friend and I will never forget it.
    Linux Box by naq , Tracker Rules by Grind$oFine

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Cool, thanks for all the info guys. You got me pretty much covered.

I guess I'll have to jump to IRC for a whatcd invite then. Virtual Rep to everybody

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    mavicc's Avatar Member
    From what i can see i need an invite to get in to the irc channel too, so thats a problem!

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    joyNt's Avatar Poster
    On most of the trackers you have to be registered in order to join their irc channel
    Last edited by joyNt; 10-28-2008 at 04:18 PM.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    lukee's Avatar Suit up!
    Quote Originally Posted by joyNt View Post
    On most of the trackers you have to be registered in order to join their irc channel
    Dude, its an invite channel..for people who want an invite to the site. Now how would they enter the chan if it was for members only?

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    joyNt's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by lukee View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by joyNt View Post
    Dude, its an invite channel..for people who want an invite to the site. Now how would they enter the chan if it was for members only?
    I didn't knew he wanted to join the invite channel. I thought he wants to join the tracker's channel...

Of course he doesn't need to be regisered to join the invite channel