Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: tit speeds

Detale's Avatar Go Snatch a Judge
    Quote Originally Posted by greymatter View Post
    btw, wtf is tit speed?
    Tit Speed is the fastest speed achieved by any pair of TiT's on land, on water, in the air or on rails. It is standardized as the speed over a course of fixed length, averaged over a pre set amount of time. The current absolute (or unlimited) record holder is yet to be determined. There are also records for specific classes of Tit currently held by an American women, but this list only includes the absolute speed records for Tits on ground, without rails. Early records predate standardization and are sometimes controversial due to out dated equipment used and unequal test methods.

Thats about it, hope this helps
    Last edited by Detale; 10-18-2008 at 03:23 PM.

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    Quote Originally Posted by Detale View Post
    btw, wtf is tit speed?
    Tit Speed is the fastest speed achieved by any pair of TiT's on land, on water, in the air or on rails. It is standardized as the speed over a course of fixed length, averaged over a pre set amount of time. The current absolute (or unlimited) record holder is yet to be determined. There are also records for specific classes of Tit currently held by an American women, but this list only includes the absolute speed records for Tits on ground, without rails. Early records predate standardization and are sometimes controversial due to out dated equipment used and unequal test methods.

Thats about it, hope this helps
    Very funny definition.
    Mind updating this on wikipedia

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    Detale's Avatar Go Snatch a Judge
    Working on that now

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    Poster BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    Yes, i read more of it on wxx.titspeed.com just hosted by Detale and it reports research to design an equipment to test it on water and in the air is underway. Seems like no one tried tried it on rails though a proper instrument has been developed cause the instrument is made in china and will not fit into all tits. An american women have had it attached 8 hours to her tits due to vacuum pressure or schiso-mesois or whatever they call it before the paramedics separated it and send it back to china.
    I think, my gf can create a record cause i think her tits are perfect for the equipment and I have it experienced on one of my train journeys.

btw, Detale, what's your subject at school? lol

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    TheFoX's Avatar www.arsebook.com
    Quote Originally Posted by Detale View Post
    btw, wtf is tit speed?
    Tit Speed is the fastest speed achieved by any pair of TiT's on land, on water, in the air or on rails.
    I gather that you and Sear hold this record, then?
    Quote Originally Posted by OlegL
    You are one of the nicest and most mature people on this board; I would never ignore someone like you.

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    Disme's Avatar I'm Belgian BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFoX View Post
    I gather that you and Sear hold this record, then?
    I lolled
    Can you feel the LOVE

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    Totti's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21
    i see that my thread has been taken very seriously
    nice to have a good laugh every once an a while

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123