Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Sticky For Iron Maiden "dance Of Death"

HeavyMetalParkingLot's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by FuNkY CaPrIcOrN+6 September 2003 - 15:17--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (FuNkY CaPrIcOrN @ 6 September 2003 - 15:17)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-HeavyMetalParkingLot@6 September 2003 - 09:43
    doesn&#39;t come out in the u.s. till the 9th fc, but it has already come out in some countries.
    Yeah I called the local Record Store and they told me.

Had my Iron Maiden tee shirt out and everything.....can not wait.

I wonder if anybody else will be bringing their EDDIE Dolls with them to the Store on Tuesday like I am. [/b][/quote]
    seriously dude, don&#39;t let others know just what a friggin&#39; nerd you are&#33; lol

2. Music   -   #12
    FuNkY CaPrIcOrN's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by HeavyMetalParkingLot+6 September 2003 - 10:23--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (HeavyMetalParkingLot @ 6 September 2003 - 10:23)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by FuNkY CaPrIcOrN@6 September 2003 - 15:17
    <!--QuoteBegin-HeavyMetalParkingLot
    @6 September 2003 - 09:43
    doesn&#39;t come out in the u.s. till the 9th fc, but it has already come out in some countries.

Yeah I called the local Record Store and they told me.

Had my Iron Maiden tee shirt out and everything.....can not wait.

I wonder if anybody else will be bringing their EDDIE Dolls with them to the Store on Tuesday like I am.
    seriously dude, don&#39;t let others know just what a friggin&#39; nerd you are&#33; lol [/b][/quote]

Yeah yeah.....ole HMPL here was talking about how he bought a Maiden Tee the other day.You know the man has EDDIE Dolls and all the Kiss Dolls also.Look at his name.

3. Music   -   #13
    Benno's Avatar Poster
    I dont have a clue when it comes out here, but well im gonna look for it the next few days. B)

You Better Keep In Mind That I Can Read Between The Lines

Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to there level and beat you with experience!!

4. Music   -   #14
    *BUMP*

I still say a Pinned HOT CD of the week thread should be considered.

5. Music   -   #15
    Benno's Avatar Poster
    Hey FC if you want a pinned do something for it.

Provide us at least with a cover and track listing, you dont get a pinned for nothing

Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to there level and beat you with experience!!

6. Music   -   #16
    Jibbler's Avatar proud member of MDS
    Do we really need a "pinned" for Iron Maiden? Other albums have been more heavily requested than this. St. Anger, Meteora, etc... Maybe Limp Bizkit should get a sticky.
    Proud member of MDS

7. Music   -   #17
    Benno's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by Jibbler@6 September 2003 - 23:24
    Other albums have been more heavily requested than this. St. Anger, Meteora, etc...
    That just shows that we need a sticky to show the ppl that there is even better music out there, something to educate ppl in here.

8. Music   -   #18
    I said Pinned HOT CD of the week(ok..the heading says for Iron Maiden)....if you fell it should not be Iron Maiden then it can be something else.

Just saying we need to change MusicWorld around with something.

9. Music   -   #19
    Jibbler's Avatar proud member of MDS
    Actually FC, I like your idea. I have also been toying with the idea of a New Release Thread that is updated daily. It would be available to more members, and might encourage our SoulSeek channel to grow. Most of the new rips are taking too long to spread on Klite. Is there a way to lock a thread so that no one can respond except the original thread starter? B)

Edit: FC, the canadian side of the falls is much better, much closer to the action
    Proud member of MDS

10. Music   -   #20
    Originally posted by Jibbler@6 September 2003 - 18:10
    Is there a way to lock a thread so that no one can respond except the original thread starter? B)
    Yeah MODs can.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast