Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Attack Replicator

Poster

Overview

While you are surfing on the Internet, thousands of worm infected Internet servers look actively for other Internet servers to infect. Without your knowledge, some of these attackers knock on your computer port 80 to see if there is a server to infect. With ATTACK REPLICATOR you can observe in detail these actions while they happen and send back to the attackers the same code they sent to you.

ATTACK REPLICATOR is a live WTSIWTG (What They Send Is What They Get) application server but you can turn off the WTSIWTG feature in order to filter the most known commands sent back to the attacker. ATTACK REPLICATOR will cause no damage in the attacking servers because they are already infected. Use it for fun, study and justice.

Requirements

Windows ™ 9*/NT. Not tested under 2K or XP but it should work.
    Port 80 available. If you are NOT running a web server and a firewall (Zone Alarm, Personal Firewall, etc.) is NOT blocking your port 80 there should be no problems. If you have a firewall or a web server on port 80 you must shut it down to see the Attack Replicator working.
    Connection to the Internet. You must be connected to the net so that the attackers can find your computer.

http://assmaker.mybravenet.com/attackrep.htm

( this doesn't work with my system but maybe cause it's a server?)

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    Thank you Balamm This app rocks!!!!

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    USAGE OF THIS PROGRAM IS ENTIRELY AT YOUR OWN RISK. THERE ARE NO WARRANTIES, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED.
    I RISK MY LIFE RIGHT NOW !!

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    Poster
    Yeah, just don't pissoff the wrong hacker lol. OOOppps!!

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    I will send a e-mail to SYMANTEC to bundlle this with the next version with Norton Firewall

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    Poster
    Hey, I was just testing this( I shut down the server for a minute) And it kicked all connections from emule and kazaa!! I wonder what a mess of PC's running this would do to the RIAA? Mess up their searches a bit maybe? Screw with their book keeping? Anything they send you , they get too. Hmmm.....

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    Let's bundle this with K-LITE ,BALAMM!!!

8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    Poster
    lol, yeah, have this run every time kazaa isn't downloading. Wouldn't that be interesting.

9. Software & Hardware   -   #9
    TClite's Avatar Poster
    the download is pass protected.....can i have the pass and whatnot please..

also what kind of activity readings do you get? can you take some ss's of any suspicious activity?

10. Software & Hardware   -   #10
    Poster
    There's no pass it's direct DL try this link >>

http://assmaker.mybravenet.com/attackrep.zip

It's just a very small GUI. Not much to it at all.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast