Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fake Movies

What is the deal with all the lowlifes planting movies that are all zeros or movies that say they are one thing then turn out to be another on here? I don't do that. Anything you see listed for me is exactly what it is. Did these malcontents not get enough love from mommy? Do they have small cocks? Did they get picked on in school and this is their way to get revenge. Fucking losers. I wish I could win powerball and get a list of these morons and do to them what Jay and Silent Bob did in Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back.

If you are one of these geniuses, I hope your dick falls off.

Have a nice day

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    Very Large Member
    This has to be the most asked question on this board.After months of deliberation the answer is WE DONT KNOW WHY THEY DO IT

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    BANNED
    I just read your description on k/l 2.42...you dont seem a happy chappie mate.

Theres nothing that can be done mate ,except just forget about it and use more reliable sources.

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    I may be able to answer the zero content in a file.I started dling a torrent and noticed in my klite someone had started to ul it.as the torrent allocates disk space immediatly it is possible for someone to start uploading it from the my comp but there isnt anything there just allocated space.<<<<does that make sense

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    yea thats how torrent works, its makes the file size and puts lil bits into it as it gets them. Yea its a lil hard to understand, but i guess its to make downloads faster.

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    BANNED
    every where you go there will be some problems

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    old school
    Topic Title
    Fake Movies, Punks
    HEY hey let&#39;s not blame the punks&#33;

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    Poster
    i have a theory dat warner bro or any of da big name film makers/producers have a hundred gig server o rsomthing like dat and wat there do is put all da new film on it like underworld,t3,matrix and so on. but these film files have nothing on dem so u have 4 example

underworld tmd
    underworld tn
    underworld divx
    underworld uv.hp

and lods more but these fils have nothing on them so we spend hours downloading different underworlds but they r all blank files so in da end we get fed up and go 2 da cinima and pay 2 watch da film

i find out dat after about 3 months or so all of da mystrious fake/ blank files disserpear

i bet u dat if u try and down load a file like matix reloaded or x2 9 times out of ten the file u r trying 2 dl will not be fake

also i no im goin on abit but i noticed da if u want 2 dl a new album like da neptunes or somthing like dat, the music files r blank 2

9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    Keikan's Avatar ........
    No the most asked question in the forum is: How do i fix those screeching sounds in my mp3s???
    Ohh noo!!! I make dribbles!!!

10. Movies & TV   -   #10
    Proffesional Dumbass
    this may be wrong but is it people trying to get there participation level up? (people that dont use kazaa lite anyway).
    If they have an old movie not many people will want to download it but if they rename it as a newer movie that has just come out lots of people will be trying to get this movie thus participation level rises.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast