Thread: New Avipreview!

The Playa is being built with DivX ;-) users in mind. It s features include Playback of non-complete (like being-downloaded) or corrupted AVI files, MicroDVD subtitles support as well as Direct HTTP download/playback from the playa. You can also playback video content from AVI files and decodeMPEG1 layer-3 audio content from AVI files. Some of the additional features include Audio/Video synchronization. Basic controls: Rewind, Stop, Play, Pause/Step, Fast Forward. Seeking in AVI files, volume control and a hardware accelerated video display with fullscreen mode and bilinear filtering support.

AND IS OPEN SOURCE !!!LET'S HACK IT AND PUT ON K-LITE!!

Screenshot

Download The Playa

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    Forum Star
    It crashes when I preview a file.

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    With all the files ? I maked a preview for some movies(prOn) and works for me,i have XP.

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    Poster
    Why would you need to hack it if it's open-sourced. The fact that it is open-sourced means that there's no need to hack it because all of the project files etc., have been freely available to download.

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    MediaSlayer's Avatar slowly going deaf
    paul is right if you read the complaints about the divx player on the divx website you will see they should have stuck to perfecting their codec, not making a player there are already 3 badass players that can play almost anything--->video lan, mediaplayerclassic(gabest), and zoom player. If you're only gonna play dvds and not single files, the intervideo windvd is great and probably bs player too.

sending fiery missiles in manker's japan's general direction.