Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: DO u like to pay money to get INV

sanjana's Avatar Cherish your life... BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    The only way you can buy the invitation through someone else if you have friend who can purchase for you.. or else.. you should know the link to donate for the invitation to get it..

Generally invitation link for donation is not availbale to everyone.. only members has the access to it.. Secondly, it depends which site invitation that you are getting if you donate.. if you can get the invitation for free people won't pay to get it..

If it is very hard to get inside.. then people will pay for the invitation..
    Last edited by sanjana; 10-18-2008 at 06:52 PM.
    I am proud to be a part of this communities.

2. BitTorrent   -   #32
    BANNED BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    i dont mind since it isnt my tracker to decide the rules with but i do appreciate it when there are other ways to get invites besides paying. sct has competitions for invites and sometimes higher user classes get an invite on special occasions which are both nice. still though i'd prefer a system where the most active and trusted users get the invites rather then anyone with a little money.

3. BitTorrent   -   #33
    bebytza's Avatar be you BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    It's a good idea...

4. BitTorrent   -   #34
    Poster BT Rep: +2
    iam not sure but i think it's free world so they can do what ever they think but i don't like the way too

5. BitTorrent   -   #35
    It sort of depends on how you look at it...

Noone has mentioned the fact that by inviting a good user, you are also helping the site by building a strong userbase.

See donations are a way of expressing passion/dedication/appreciation for a tracker, and by doing that, you are illustrating the value you place on that tracker to the staff. So by doing that, the staff are able to say 'Hey, this guy cares about the tracker - he should be able to handle the responsibility of recruiting a good member to our site'.

People have lost track of what an invite is, it shouldnt hold any monetary value, it should be a means by which someone can contribute to a tracker by inviting a good user(s). So in a way, trackers rewarding donors with invites can be looked at as a delegation of resposibility, rather that an expression of gratitude.

6. BitTorrent   -   #36
    u can buy sct invite? never really heard of that, how does it work? i mean if u aren't member, how do they know who donated them money :S ?

7. BitTorrent   -   #37
    beco's Avatar seeding BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueLabel View Post
    you not paying for invites
    you donate to the tracker and in return they give you invite as a "thake you"

Right
    I can understand your disgust about that thing ...
    But there are a sites ..that is the only way to keep the site online.

(They have expenses on the site,They have to pay at the end of the month, so let's not paint this in the disgusting colors )

anyway invites it's extra
    rabbit for ever

8. BitTorrent   -   #38
    Wanna buy my invite?
    I have everything what I need. You dont? Sucks to be you.

9. BitTorrent   -   #39
    anjelik's Avatar BANNED BT Rep: +4
    If the only way to get invite(like SCT) by paying I do.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234