Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: More Matrix Theories....

Infested Cats's Avatar Mike Victory
    Preface: If this was posted already, forgive me (just delete it):

I'm sorry for starting a new topic, but I need opinions...

I am against the idea of a MWAM (matrix within a matrix), but according to this, there is supposedly some evidence supporting the MWAM theory.

I, for one, am not convinced. What do you think?

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    Wise Kvcd Maker/PIMP
    You have to be a registered user to view that link and a matrix within the matrix is not going to happen that would make the movie dumb.

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    Infested Cats's Avatar Mike Victory
    Here's his post:

I hate to say it but hold on cause all theorys have just gone bye bye

Someone found a trailer...on this trailer is a pic that was edited out that will shake matrix fans forever lol. Now remember this is the main site.

Save this now!!
    whatisthematrix.warnerbros.com/av/matrix6.zip

This is what your looking for
    http://hem.passagen.se/fazaa/matrix6.bmp

Yes thats right. What is the Matrix.... well that has a whole new meaning now.

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    The W bros have already said that it isnt anything as mundane as a matrix within a matrix but how can you explain neo when he stops the sentinals in zion like they are bullets?Is it possible that he is the only one plugged into the matrix and he is just testing it for bugs?has smith been reprogged by the people on the outside as a virus to crash the system?What is the matrix?Its a head F**k thats what it is

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    it a film dudes,just let people watch it and njoy,

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    ApacNTS's Avatar Helljumper
    the agent called neo a virus...everytime he enters the matrix, he causes damage to it, he runs on his own set of rules, yet he still only functions strongly in the matrix. so simple theory, those outside the matrix, in zion, are most likely all a sort of virus, the matrix, is trying to eliminate a viral infection, hence why they are always attacked. it would appear neo is the main threat virus, but he keeps slipping by the matrix. now smith it seems is a anti threat virus, he's replicating himself into an army to simply overpower neo, but he still hasnt had the power. now the question is, that the agent has a form outside of the matrix, can he overpower neo and the others? this is all theory and basically useless until we see revolutions, but hey if the matrix is a computer then it makes sense.

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    here is my theory. in the first movie neo jumped into agent smith making his code a little different. in reloaded smith mentions that he is different now after the joining of them they could feel each other and smith is able to have free will hence the disconnecting of is plug. so in a way the machine has a little human and so if that maybe the human(neo) has a little machine(smith), making him able to feel the other machines and stop them. but thats just my theory, and i think its a damn good one at that..

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    scribblec's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by that1dude@7 September 2003 - 20:25
    here is my theory. in the first movie neo jumped into agent smith making his code a little different. in reloaded smith mentions that he is different now after the joining of them they could feel each other and smith is able to have free will hence the disconnecting of is plug. so in a way the machine has a little human and so if that maybe the human(neo) has a little machine(smith), making him able to feel the other machines and stop them. but thats just my theory, and i think its a damn good one at that..
    yea this is good

but mwtm is still the best throry around

9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    scribblec's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by Infested Cats@6 September 2003 - 19:16
    Here's his post:

Someone found a trailer...on this trailer is a pic that was edited out that will shake matrix fans forever lol. Now remember this is the main site.

Save this now!!

also is it possible for u to make that an avi file or something so i can view itr cos i dont have quicktime and would really love to see that

10. Movies & TV   -   #10
    Originally posted by Infested Cats@6 September 2003 - 19:16
    Here's his post:

Save this now!!

wow i hope thats not a fake because that sure does look real to me. its like the place where the arcitect was and he could show images of the matrix not the real world and that looks like an image of the real world on his screens. but who knows gots just a few more months..

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast