Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Did Anyone Notice This

i just noticed that the riaa is the recording industry associated of america(not this) so they are only sueing you because if u SHARE MUSIC....2 words that i capatlized, in order for them to sue you you must SHARE copyrighted MUSIC...they cant sue you for software...keep you music on a UBS hard drive, when they try to sue you, just hide it like at a friends....plus u need to be haring and so far no one got sued with proof of sharing...dont hate me and get mad at me and no longer reply to myposts but im a leech and i dont share...i barely have 200 mb worth of files on my pc! and most i got from friends' cds that they let me borrow and put on my pc so i dont need to burn them...and i maybe got 3-4 games off irc, thats it! catch me if you can!! :-"

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    Forum Star
    leech

edit - and a dumbass one at that

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    Double Agent
    Originally posted by kms1357@6 September 2003 - 16:33
    i just noticed that the riaa is the recording industry associated of america(not this) so they are only sueing you because if u SHARE MUSIC....2 words that i capatlized, in order for them to sue you you must SHARE copyrighted MUSIC...they cant sue you for software...keep you music on a UBS hard drive, when they try to sue you, just hide it like at a friends....plus u need to be haring and so far no one got sued with proof of sharing...dont hate me and get mad at me and no longer reply to myposts but im a leech and i dont share...i barely have 200 mb worth of files on my pc! and most i got from friends' cds that they let me borrow and put on my pc so i dont need to burn them...and i maybe got 3-4 games off irc, thats it! catch me if you can!! :-"
    actions of a coward

I share 30,000+ of mp3s 24/7

full upload bandwidth

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    Leech !! People are kind enough to let you dowload from them, so why don't you reciprocate?? By not sharing, you are only helping the RIAA's cause.

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    Out of The Ordinary
    Originally posted by Forum Rules
    6. Advertising, soliciting, posting or promoting the use of a product, program or service for the sole purpose of commercial gain or that encourages leeching within this board without the consent of the administrators is prohibited. Remember the forum is a community about sharing.

BOT

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    So...you made this post because you wanted us to hate you?

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    Poster
    You did not just realise that at all. You are a liar as well as a leech.

If you did just realise it then you are an idiot as well as a leech.

Tell you what - you choose.

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    RPerry's Avatar Synergy BT Rep: Bad Rep
    he is an idiotic, lying leech?

9. File Sharing   -   #9
    Poster
    Originally posted by RPerry@6 September 2003 - 14:20
    he is an idiotic, lying leech?
    Or maybe just an ordinary human being who isn't as enlightened as the rest of you? ahhhh..... A goal.....

10. File Sharing   -   #10
    Poster
    Originally posted by Neverose+6 September 2003 - 19:34--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Neverose @ 6 September 2003 - 19:34)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-RPerry@6 September 2003 - 14:20
    he is an idiotic, lying leech?&nbsp;
    Or maybe just an ordinary human being who isn&#39;t as enlightened as the rest of you? ahhhh..... A goal..... [/b][/quote]
    If he doesn&#39;t want to share that&#39;s cool - just don&#39;t bother doing it at all.

So don&#39;t bother downloading or joining sharing forums.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast