Thread: A Perfect Circle

Damnatory's Avatar OTL BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Has anyone else tried to download anything from this album?
    Every song is a 31 second clip repeated over and over of "Weak and Powerless"

Boy was I pissed...

2. Music   -   #2
    Celerystalksme's Avatar This Is My Clone BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Originally posted by Damnatory@7 September 2003 - 03:29
    Has anyone else tried to download anything from this album?
    Every song is a 31 second clip repeated over and over of "Weak and Powerless"

Boy was I pissed...
    not even the advance copy is out yet...wait till jibbler or myself get it from mirc

i will message on here as soon as i get it...and then spread it all over the world

btw it will hopefully be out sometime this weekend (advance copy) and comes out on the 16th september *look at my sig*...

i have a few live shows of them from this year...and the studio version of weak and the powerless and also the video...i have a lot of a perfect circle stuff...

but yeah stay tuned this weekend for the advance copy...

3. Music   -   #3
    Damnatory's Avatar OTL BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Originally posted by Celerystalksme@6 September 2003 - 18:35
    *look at my sig*...
    That's why I started looking for the cd... I thought maybe it had come out in another country maybe...

I will definatly be on the lookout for you or jibblers post.

Also, is K-lite just not capable of sending .tar and .rar files? Everything I get off of IRC is in that format and it is alot easier to download the entire CD at once. I'm just wondering why people don't share them on K-lite in that format..

4. Music   -   #4
    I have like 5 songs from 13th step, but there are all live. PM me if you want them anyway.

5. Music   -   #5
    Jibbler's Avatar proud member of MDS
    Originally posted by Damnatory@6 September 2003 - 16:05
    I will definatly be on the lookout for you or jibblers post.

Also, is K-lite just not capable of sending .tar and .rar files? Everything I get off of IRC is in that format and it is alot easier to download the entire CD at once. I'm just wondering why people don't share them on K-lite in that format..
    People don't usually share in that format, cause it takes up too much space. You have to keep the original archive, the TAR or RAR files, and the actual mp3s too. Too much wasted space for most users. I just got a new 160GB hard drive, so space is no longer an issue. New APC still hasn't been ripped, but I do expect it out soon enough. B)
    Proud member of MDS