zizo's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    hi guys
    i just want to know
    if i donate at FTN can i get invites ??
    very simple question
    any answer here
    thanks

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    I'm pretty sure they recently changed their policy that any user who donates during a month gets an invite that month but I can't know for sure as I am sadly not a member.
    Last edited by nyimages; 10-20-2008 at 01:18 AM.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    killercam101's Avatar count-dick ass BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    donating doesn't guarantee you an invite but based on your activity on the site, you might get one.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    zizo's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by nyimages View Post
    I'm pretty sure they recently changed their policy that any user who donates during a month gets an invite that month but I can't no for sure as I am sadly not a member.
    i am waiting to be sure
    any one can tell me

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Tokeman's Avatar Ron Paul 2012 BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    If you were a member, you'd know the policy. If some one you know has it, and your trying to help them get an invite for you, they should know too.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    cinephilia's Avatar I don't like you BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    If you were FTN member, you'd know the current policy... seems you want to donate money for a FTN member, and then, you get the invite, the FTN member get a star next his username... it's what i call a trade

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    MODERATION BT Rep: +2
    it's not a trade... it's like when people pay for SCT invites, thats the only way you can get them. This is the same principle, you pay/donate to the site so you can join through the intermediate of a member.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    sometime Brandon rewards donators with an invite, then they always turn around and stab him in the back and try to trade them, then he takes away everyones invites again. It's a vicious cycle of threats and drama where no one ever seems to learn there lesson.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Mostly civil BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Moo View Post
    It's a vicious cycle of threats and drama where no one ever seems to learn there lesson.
    Last edited by soulreaper; 10-20-2008 at 05:19 AM.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Even long time members whom have donated are not guranteed an invite, but someone that joined recently and has contributed to seeding, forums and irc could be. Not really fair IMO but its their site-

Removed as it has changed.
    Last edited by Neoworld; 10-20-2008 at 06:23 AM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast