Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: [req] ttc

MODERATION BT Rep: +2
    sweetipie always shows up in lindsay's post....haha

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #22
    apextwin146's Avatar You kNow wHo yOu aRe BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    the english teacher would spank them if he didnt show up everytime ..

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #23
    BANNED BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #24
    BANNED BT Rep: +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95
    Quote Originally Posted by ben99 View Post
    omg, you showed up in this thread.... CALL 991... He must have multiple accounts... OMG !!

Starts to be tired of your posts, especially when you don't know anything at all. Have read most of your posts/"attacks". And so long you haven't got any right answers, so stop thinking that you're that perfect, cause you aint.. You're just geeks who don't have a life and think that you're sooooo cool when you're behind that fucking screen. !!

btw, So you can't spell either ?. "Sweetipie", My name is Sweetiepie.. Maybe we have the same english-teacher... IDIOT

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #25
    BlueLabel's Avatar everybody jump BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    Quote Originally Posted by Sweetiepie View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ben99 View Post
    omg, you showed up in this thread.... CALL 991... He must have multiple accounts... OMG !!

Starts to be tired of your posts, especially when you don't know anything at all. Have read most of your posts/"attacks". And so long you haven't got any right answers, so stop thinking that you're that perfect, cause you aint.. You're just geeks who don't have a life and think that you're sooooo cool when you're behind that fucking screen. !!

btw, So you can't spell either ?. "Sweetipie", My name is Sweetiepie.. Maybe we have the same english-teacher... IDIOT
    don't get mad because no one fill your request

[youtube]Z1xqm7gmBjs[/youtube]
    thank you S', you're realy good friend and I will never forget it.
    Linux Box by naq , Tracker Rules by Grind$oFine

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #26
    BANNED BT Rep: +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueLabel View Post

I'm a dickhead
    yes you are !

and btw, if you're that sure that we re the same person, plz prove it...
    Last edited by Sweetiepie; 10-20-2008 at 03:26 PM.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #27
    no longer on it... BT Rep: +3

Tongue

Quote Originally Posted by BlueLabel View Post
    [youtube]Z1xqm7gmBjs[/youtube]
    off topic

never get tired of seeing this type of videos

cheers
    Last edited by internazionale 1908; 10-20-2008 at 03:30 PM.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #28
    apextwin146's Avatar You kNow wHo yOu aRe BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    fuck that .. Just tell me when u r ScT request was filled y did u again go and ask for a ScT accnt in that ISC giveaway ..
    "You're just geeks who don't have a life and think that you're sooooo cool when you're behind that fucking screen. !!"
    So u being active in this forum was just a show that you put up so as to get invites from here ?
    You think we are all geeks just because we are active here?
    I cudnt expect anything else from a 12yr old who thinks a hot girl avatar and a lot of smileys are a enuff to fool ppl and get him/her the trackers ..
    Ok this is annoying me cuz i am trying to reply but i dont still knw ur gender ..So can you do me a favour and let me knw that so that i can frame my sentences properly ..
    Incase u dnt knw how to determine that then u can ask ur friend linsday<3 ..
    Enuff of ur fcking bullshit .. Nobody is gonna believe you . Bty it dsnt matter if u will be banned here or not but one thing is for sure .. the request threads wont be successfull

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #29
    Quote Originally Posted by apextwin146 View Post
    fuck that .. Just tell me when u r ScT request was filled y did u again go and ask for a ScT accnt in that ISC giveaway ..

To go from a low ratio to a big,

"You're just geeks who don't have a life and think that you're sooooo cool when you're behind that fucking screen. !!"
    So u being active in this forum was just a show that you put up so as to get invites from here ?

Right

You think we are all geeks just because we are active here?
    I cudnt expect anything else from a 12yr old who thinks a hot girl avatar and a lot of smileys are a enuff to fool ppl and get him/her the trackers

I havn't told anyone that I'm a girl. I told EVERYONE that have asked that it's NOT me on the picture, and that I'm not a girl... But "some" people maybe was to shy to ask...

Btw, I got everything I wanted, so maybe the avatar was a good choice by me... Try it the next time you are jealous over having just having public sites....

Ok this is annoying me cuz i am trying to reply but i dont still knw ur gender ..So can you do me a favour and let me knw that so that i can frame my sentences properly ..
    Incase u dnt knw how to determine that then u can ask ur friend linsday<3

Take a guess. Why would I put a picture of myself on a filesharing-forum ?.
    Do you know the ONLY reason why you thought that ?

Because you're all so freakin' pathetic... I bet you havn't even talked to a girl for the last 6 months... And then someone with a girl on the avatar appears, and you all be so happy that you actually "know" a girl...

btw, So you think here's like 50 models whos hanging here too ?. Cause i've seen a lot of avatars with models on it...

Enuff of ur fcking bullshit .. Nobody is gonna believe you . Bty it dsnt matter if u will be banned here or not but one thing is for sure .. the request threads wont be successfull

Maye not, and does it looks like I give a crap ?
    So, All my answers are true, so know there's just one left...

Is Lindsay and me the same person ?

No, we aren't, You can believe what you want. But there's a reason why staff havn't banned noone of us...

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #30
    BlueLabel's Avatar everybody jump BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    Quote Originally Posted by Sweetiepie View Post
    I'm little kid pretending to be 2 hot chicks in bitorrent forum just to make people throw me some invites.
    but the truth is that I'm masturbating all day.
    no need to prove that

are you calling skizo a liar?? shame on you

Last edited by BlueLabel; 10-20-2008 at 04:14 PM.
    thank you S', you're realy good friend and I will never forget it.
    Linux Box by naq , Tracker Rules by Grind$oFine

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast