Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: About JiZ3M TT GiveAway ...

BANNED BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Sweetiepie is a friend from my school and she find this side and she told me about it... so I joind the same day... but my accunt wasn´t activated until atlest a month later!!!!!!

and we are better user to this side than most of u are!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by Lindsay<3; 10-18-2008 at 05:17 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    redMonster's Avatar Flying Without Wings BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    O'really
    Click here if you want to join TTC

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    Polarbear's Avatar deep funk BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by Lindsay<3 View Post
    Sweetiepie is a friend from my school and she find this side and she told me about it... so I joind the same day... but my accunt wasn´t activated until atlest a month later!!!!!!

and we are better user to this side than most of u are!!!!!!!!!!!!
    yeah right. i guess that explains why both of you have the exact same writing style and even make the same spelling mistakes. i was curious and compared your post, pretty obvious.

my next account will be a swedish girl as well, then we can have hot lesbian cybersex.
    Last edited by Polarbear; 10-18-2008 at 05:24 PM.

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    BANNED BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    same english teatcher xD

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    Polarbear's Avatar deep funk BT Rep: +5
    same english teatcher xD
    that's what i was waiting for.

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    Albo Da Kid's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    lmaooo so lindsay im guessing thats your pic in the avatar.... yea right lol im serious you guys need to give up this gay tactics. it's no good for the loosers around here that really think you are a girl and probably whack of to you after inviting you to one of their "high level trackers" lmaoooooo

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    redMonster's Avatar Flying Without Wings BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    No point in carrying this forward. It is pretty obvious that they are the same people.
    Click here if you want to join TTC

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    slymester's Avatar (""\(O.o)/"") BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    same english teatcher xD
    Best response ever

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    well, people's credibility is at stake when they break the rules they even enforced for their own giveaways. Nice point caught by Disme, as usual.

about the giveaway, it's a fact i'm not a member at TT and that i look forward to join the tracker (and yeah, for professional reasons even), but when i went there, i saw people that actually were more trance addicts than me (eg. carrying sigs and user titles music-related for a long time), and that i know for experience that are trustworthy, so i felt to vouch for them and didn't even apply. It was the only decent thing to do.

and yes, it's kinda sad to see someone applying rules and breaking it themselves.

once, i was with too much extra time on my hands, and i even sat in front of dreamweaver and started to build a shitlist webpage from users of this and other forums, with the respective threads, scams, double identities, etc, but i gave up the idea when i realized it would be too much of an hassle, and that creating a whitelist of the good ones would be way much simple. It's too many of the bad seeds, and i trully understand many trackers point of view toward members of FST.

and it's a pitty, cuz i really like this board and most of the way how it is staffed. But it attracts too many shitheads, and fighting against it like me and a few other try to do is pointless, and many other noobish users feel like we are aggressive and arrogant. Besides, even when proofs are provided, some staff even comes warn that we are stalking, etc, and nothing is done to those users, nor a reply is given.

just my long 2 cents.
    Last edited by Cabalo; 10-18-2008 at 06:43 PM.

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabalo View Post
    well, people's credibility is at stake when they break the rules they even enforced for their own giveaways. Nice point caught by Disme, as usual.

about the giveaway, it's a fact i'm not a member at TT and that i look forward to join the tracker (and yeah, for professional reasons even), but when i went there, i saw people that actually were more trance addicts than me (eg. carrying sigs and user titles music-related for a long time), and that i know for experience that are trustworthy, so i felt to vouch for them and didn't even apply. It was the only decent thing to do.

and yes, it's kinda sad to see someone applying rules and breaking it themselves.

once, i was with too much extra time on my hands, and i even sat in front of dreamweaver and started to build a shitlist webpage from users of this and other forums, with the respective threads, scams, double identities, etc, but i gave up the idea when i realized it would be too much of an hassle, and that creating a whitelist of the good ones would be way much simple. It's too many of the bad seeds, and i trully understand many trackers point of view toward members of FST.

and it's a pitty, cuz i really like this board and most of the way how it is staffed. But it attracts too many shitheads, and fighting against it like me and a few other try to do is pointless, and many other noobish users feel like we are aggressive and arrogant. Besides, even when proofs are provided, some staff even comes warn that we are stalking, etc, and nothing is done to those users, nor a reply is given.

just my long 2 cents.
    The act of 'outing' them here or on other forums, is in itself effective, it effects them directly since they will often keep their secret identities, scams etc secret from even close cyber friends. Playing both sides of the coin here and at other places can have dire consequences later on too, since FST is really only a starting point. There are only a limited number of trackers after all, and they watch the members and compare their behavior on their own site and forums, so 'outing' someone as a scammer, cheat, dual a/c creator, collector etc tends to stick, and once stuck it doesn't come off easily. The ultimate of course is the infamous global ban, but if the infraction is serious enough it can take only a few hours for a year or two years of posting, getting to know people, creating 'friendships' to completely disappear, and I have been around long enough to see just how effective the ban hammer can be.
    The simple fact is that the torrent community is a microcosm of life in general, but it is a far smaller community, with far fewer places to hide, so those who think they have the power of anonymity should really think again, their antics are watched.

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast