Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: [req] ttc

apextwin146's Avatar You kNow wHo yOu aRe BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by Sweetiepie View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by apextwin146 View Post
    fuck that .. Just tell me when u r ScT request was filled y did u again go and ask for a ScT accnt in that ISC giveaway ..

To go from a low ratio to a big,

"You're just geeks who don't have a life and think that you're sooooo cool when you're behind that fucking screen. !!"
    So u being active in this forum was just a show that you put up so as to get invites from here ?

Right

You think we are all geeks just because we are active here?
    I cudnt expect anything else from a 12yr old who thinks a hot girl avatar and a lot of smileys are a enuff to fool ppl and get him/her the trackers

I havn't told anyone that I'm a girl. I told EVERYONE that have asked that it's NOT me on the picture, and that I'm not a girl... But "some" people maybe was to shy to ask...

Btw, I got everything I wanted, so maybe the avatar was a good choice by me... Try it the next time you are jealous over having just having public sites....

Ok this is annoying me cuz i am trying to reply but i dont still knw ur gender ..So can you do me a favour and let me knw that so that i can frame my sentences properly ..
    Incase u dnt knw how to determine that then u can ask ur friend linsday<3

Take a guess. Why would I put a picture of myself on a filesharing-forum ?.
    Do you know the ONLY reason why you thought that ?

Because you're all so freakin' pathetic... I bet you havn't even talked to a girl for the last 6 months... And then someone with a girl on the avatar appears, and you all be so happy that you actually "know" a girl...

btw, So you think here's like 50 models whos hanging here too ?. Cause i've seen a lot of avatars with models on it...

Enuff of ur fcking bullshit .. Nobody is gonna believe you . Bty it dsnt matter if u will be banned here or not but one thing is for sure .. the request threads wont be successfull

Maye not, and does it looks like I give a crap ?
    So, All my answers are true, so know there's just one left...

Is Lindsay and me the same person ?

No, we aren't, You can believe what you want. But there's a reason why staff havn't banned noone of us...
    i fail to understand where did u answer the points in BOLD ..
    y did u ask for the sct account and wats ur gender?
    if u dont have straight forward answers for that then just let us knw .. We will figure it out on our own ..
    OH bty y cant linsday<3 come and protect herself here rite now? Since u r in the same school and good friends u can just tell her that all this is happening in FST and could you log in and clarify the situation?
    Or is it that she can log in cuz it will result in a IP match ?
    Last edited by apextwin146; 10-20-2008 at 04:14 PM.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #32
    BANNED BT Rep: +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueLabel View Post
    I'm little kid pretending to be 2 hot chicks in bitorrent forum just to make people throw me some invites.
    but the truth is that I'm masturbating all day.
    no need to prove that

are you calling skizo a liar?? shame on you
    What is it you don't understand ?. Schools computers have all the same IP. Or should I increase the size of the letters so you understand ?...

SCHOOL HAVE SAME IP ON ALL COMPUTERS, If you'd asked skizos how many IP-adresses our account is registrated on, you'll have the answer: 2. (Home and school).

Quote Originally Posted by apextwin146 View Post

So, All my answers are true, so know there's just one left...

Is Lindsay and me the same person ?

No, we aren't, You can believe what you want. But there's a reason why staff havn't banned noone of us...
    i fail to understand where did u answer the points in BOLD ..
    y did u ask for the sct account and wats ur gender?
    if u dont have straight forward answers for that then just let us knw .. We will figure it out on our own ..
    OH bty y cant linsday<3 come and protect herself here rite now? Since u r in the same school and good friends u can just tell her that all this is happening in FST and could you log in and clarify the situation?
    Or is it that she can log in cuz it will result in a IP match ?
    Another proof that you must be very dumb...

You can't even understand where I write the answers ?. OMG...

Read one more time and you'll find the answer of your question: y did u ask for the sct account

And then noone asked for my age, but I'm 20 years old, and about 30 years more grown up that you are... Cause you must be something between 10 and 14... Especially because you can't read...

I'm home your dumbass. Ask her instead if she wants to write...
    Last edited by Sweetiepie; 10-20-2008 at 04:24 PM.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #33
    BANNED BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    I can login.... and I´m quite sure it won´t reult in a IP match!!!

so what is there to defend???... I think Sweetypie has said it all!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by Lindsay<3; 10-20-2008 at 04:38 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #34
    Disme's Avatar I'm Belgian BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Oh my God ... you must be thinking we are all morrons sweetiepie/akeesson/the hobbit/lindsay ... I can login here 1000 times and it would be from a different IP-adress every time and still wouldn't match with any other user here.

You two (lol!) must think FST-users are stupid, but why don't you care to explain why DeathAngel has disabled privileges? Because he made public accusations, but you may be sure I will trash your request-posts time and time again and expose you for the fraud you are.
    Last edited by Disme; 10-20-2008 at 04:43 PM.
    Can you feel the LOVE

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #35
    apextwin146's Avatar You kNow wHo yOu aRe BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    your question: y did u ask for the sct account

And then noone asked for my age, but I'm 20 years old, and about 30 years more grown up that you are... Cause you must be something between 10 and 14... Especially because you can't read...
    Yes u r 20 and since ur 30 yrs more grown up i am 10 .. Funny they didnt teach u simple mathematics in school ..

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #36
    killercam101's Avatar count-dick ass BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    regardless of them being the same person"thehobbit" was shown to be an account trader...

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #37
    RedRansom's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Quote Originally Posted by Lindsay<3 View Post
    Sweetiepie is a friend from my school and she find this side and she told me about it... so I joind the same day... but my accunt wasn´t activated until atlest a month later!!!!!!

and we are better user to this side than most of u are!!!!!!!!!!!!
    https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...e3#post3006054
    you're sayying Sweetiepie is a female and your school friend? (I am sure he is not female and if he is your school friend how can he is she and if someone's wondering he is really from sweden i contact one of kukusha detectives )
    edit
    your question: y did u ask for the sct account

you're 18 years old and if you want a frienly suggestion dont LIE anymore ... "All lies come with a tail"
    I think movie is "The END" and at least you could say ok ok i do something wrong and a little pure sorry was enough...
    Last edited by RedRansom; 10-20-2008 at 05:26 PM.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #38
    apparently thats the source for the gender confusion

GIRLS GONE WILD

FST- Now ur source for Lesbian drama
    Last edited by apextwin146; 10-20-2008 at 04:55 PM.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #39
    Disme's Avatar I'm Belgian BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    And where are all your friends gone sweetiepie???
    Can you feel the LOVE

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #40
    PunX's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +3
    sweetiepie is a nub faggot with a girl personality

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast