Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: [giveaway[ access to free seedbox !!

ahcorac72's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22
    Great giveaway baker21.
    I would like apply for seedbox and:

1. TELL ME WHY YOU WANT TO USE THE BOX? WHAT SITES DO YOU WANT TO BUFFER? HAVE YOU EVER USED A SEEDBOX BEFORE?

Why i want use seedbox? Because i have just have around 400kps of upstream, and for this my maximum upload is just aroun 45/50Kbp, and with this upload velocity is not easy make a good buffer in some trackers, and like you can see in my signature, i search for some time of seedbox acess to buffer some accounts.
    I would like some accounts like TL, BCG.
    Yes i used seedbox from a friend during 2 days some months ago.

2. TELL ME WHY YOU DESERVE TO BE PICKED?? AND FINALLY, ARE YOU TRUST-WORTHY? IS YOUR WORD YOUR BOND>?

I would like picked because i´m a good and trustworthy member.

Thanks in advance.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    MrBuddyX's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    No guitar hero... you DEF!! do deserve it.. looking at your stats, you are without a doubt, a trusted member of the community and not only that but a great asset as while looking at all the rep points you have.. so i promise i will try to get you some time as well as other members who have applied so far... the thing is i am new here to FST.. so i am doing this GA as a way to meet new PPL and make new friends..right now.. the first WINNER of this GA is john1988!! CONGRATZ to JOHN1988, I am sure you guys all agree with my pick and if you dont well i dont REALLY care.. it smy BOX...lol... but no in all seriousness, John has been a friend to me since day one here at FST.. He keeps in touch with me thru instant messaging and that is why i chose him first this time.. So anyways i hope to hear from you guys PM if you want, and ill pick another winner here in 2 days... so on Wednesday around noon.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    psychophil's Avatar Member BT Rep: +2
    1. TELL ME WHY YOU WANT TO USE THE BOX? WHAT SITES DO YOU WANT TO BUFFER? HAVE YOU EVER USED A SEEDBOX BEFORE?

Well to be honest I don't have bad ratio anywhere, but I would like to buffer to try and obtain a better userclass which my bring invites which I would be willing to share. I would use it on what, MV, and 3 others which I will tell you of in a PM.
    I have used a seedbox before.

2. TELL ME WHY YOU DESERVE TO BE PICKED?? AND FINALLY, ARE YOU TRUST-WORTHY? IS YOUR WORD YOUR BOND>?

Well I have been torrenting for about 5 years and have never been banned from anywhere. I always try to give back what I take.
    Lastly and very importantly I am TRUSTWORTHY!!!
    The Community is nothing without sharing !!!

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    hellllllllllllo mate

can i asked for it

i want it so much

beacuse i have bad ratio in Iplay and waffles i want it for 24 hours only...plz

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    p0ster
    Quote Originally Posted by integral View Post
    I'd be wary about this, guys. Not to be a pessimist, but I've seen a lot of people get their passkeys stolen or tampered with when using a seedbox that is shared with everyone. Just be careful, and always be wise.
    Pretty sure the guy's legit, this isn't the only site I've seen him do this at, and I've heard no complaints.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #16
    Quote Originally Posted by midapool View Post
    hellllllllllllo mate

can i asked for it

i want it so much

beacuse i have bad ratio in Iplay and waffles i want it for 24 hours only...plz
    Don't mean to spam but can't you make an original request?
    All your requests are basically the same shit.
    helllllllo mate I need ______ plzzzzzzzz.
    I want it so much.
    thx mate.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #17
    BANNED BT Rep: +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95

Because I want to buffer some accounts. (My connection is very bad). have two accounts I wants to buffer. (Can PM you which if you want), No I havn't used a seedbox before...

Because I really need it, I can't use my accounts before I have a decent ratio. Which takes very long time for me to get... Yes I'm trustworthy and so on !

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #18
    Quote Originally Posted by Sweetiepie View Post

Because I want to buffer some accounts. (My connection is very bad). have two accounts I wants to buffer. (Can PM you which if you want), No I havn't used a seedbox before...

Because I really need it, I can't use my accounts before I have a decent ratio. Which takes very long time for me to get... Yes I'm trustworthy and so on !
    Don't suppose we'd see Lindsay<3 making a request too?
    Last edited by bugs.bunny; 10-21-2008 at 01:14 PM.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #19
    Poster BT Rep: +5
    Hi there,i'd like to apply for seedbox using ... if it is possible ofc ? main reason is my low upload speed that variates 20-30kb/s .... my country isn't supported in pay pall so no one can help me..
    I'm a respected member of all trackers that i'm using and i never cheated on them! From time to time someone helps me and offers me for a few days to use his seedbox..and in that time i buffer my accs!i can some proofs to see if you want them.. Now to get back on the topic.. My private tracker list is a bit longeg so i'll write the top ones that i'd like to buffer : ScT,bitme,BitmeTv,bcg,scc,tvt.ro,hdbits,musicVids,kg,goem,PP,mma,tit and a few others..but that all depends of you,ofc..
    Everyone who applyed are members longer than me,sry m8ts for applying but i need seedbox very much.... tnx in advance,no matter what happens,and good luck to all of you guys

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #20
    BANNED BT Rep: +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95
    Quote Originally Posted by bugs.bunny View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sweetiepie View Post

Don't suppose we'd see Lindsay<3 making a request too?
    Thanks for qoutiong my message. Now my chanses are raised to the double

btw, another great post by bugs.bunny !. Congratulationz...
    That's another proof that there's to much shitty peoples @ FST.. 44 posts and not even one good post !

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast