Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: [giveaway[ access to free seedbox !!

MrBuddyX's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30

Urgent

OK everyone... this GA is back up and running... the first winner was MAGNUM... who used the box to buffer his accounts..Now i will pick another winner every other day..I am giving the person 2days access to the box or 48hours..
    Its 50GB HDD 100Mbit link up and down and it's unmetered!! This is no BS!! It really is free!! Now here are some rules for applying..

Only trusted members need APPLY!! If you would try to do anything fishy with my account while using it, you would be commiting p2p suicide because noone would trust you ever again!! I am doing this thinking that there are other ppl in the world out there like me who give you their WORD and it actually means something!! MY WORD is GOLDEN! I hope yours is too.. I will pick whoever I want to use my box.. There is no criteria.. I will pick whoever I want, whenever I want.. I have nothing against traders, but I am not a trader.. I have never TRADED anything in my life.. However, if you are a trader and want to apply for this box you can.. Just let me know that you are a trader on the post or privately by PM..Just so i know..I am not going to give my box out for free to you for 3 days and then find out you traded it away to someone!! This won't FLY!! Anyways I want you to do two things in order to apply:

1. TELL ME WHY YOU WANT TO USE THE BOX? WHAT SITES DO YOU WANT TO BUFFER? HAVE YOU EVER USED A SEEDBOX BEFORE?

2. TELL ME WHY YOU DESERVE TO BE PICKED?? AND FINALLY, ARE YOU TRUST-WORTHY? IS YOUR WORD YOUR BOND>?

Ok people... Goodluck.. A friend is using my box now but he will be done buffering soon and I will pick someone soon to start using it. Also if you want to REP me for the GA that is great but that doesn't guarantee you that you will be chosen.. Once again I will choose whoever, whenver I want.. and each person will have 3 days to buffer whatever they want I hope you guys like the GA.. and ENJOY!!! GOODLUCK!!!

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    ajsi's Avatar think twice... BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    hey man, great gesture from you to give a chance to users with slow connection by borrowing them a seedbox
    i would like to apply for it, mainly because my upstream connection is only 1MB, so that means buffering some account is very hard. i had a seedbox for 2 months in the past, so i know what to do with it, but after that i got into some dreamed trackers, in which i would really like to get some buffer. those trackers are scl, bmtv, pedros and maybe ftn. if you need to know something about me, just pm me or add me on msn. i will not let you down. thanks for considering me cya

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Fabulous GA

I wanna apply for this one. I know you so i dont think i have to convince you about something

But just ask of course, if youre wondering..My upstream is only 70 kbit so it would be great. Thanks in advance..
    Last edited by Philip; 10-20-2008 at 01:03 PM.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    integral's Avatar No surprises. BT Rep: +4
    I'd be wary about this, guys. Not to be a pessimist, but I've seen a lot of people get their passkeys stolen or tampered with when using a seedbox that is shared with everyone. Just be careful, and always be wise.
    Last edited by integral; 10-20-2008 at 01:03 PM.

they didn't built Rome in one day

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    kukushka's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    Quote Originally Posted by integral View Post
    I'd be wary about this, guys. Not to be a pessimist, but I've seen a lot of people get their passkeys stolen or tampered with when using a seedbox that is shared with everyone. Just be careful, and always be wise.
    good point. resetting passkey after even theoretical leakage is a good idea. and not questioning the OP honesty, but if once in a lifetime someone who used that IP will try to cheat, any other person that was on the same IP will be banned too for some trackers. at least for SCT. so be careful one more time.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    zedex's Avatar Borat Brother BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    well i tried your last giveaway and will try again this one

i know how to use a box and a webbui and i can be trusted ( your welcome to look at my profile ).

i will use it for MV / what / tvt.ro

thx

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    guitarhero's Avatar #Artist BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Here i go again . I want to buffer this time only my ScT and HDB accounts. I used a seedbox .. 4 days before .

I`m trustworthy and you won`t have any problems, i guarantee. If i deserve it .. i don`t know..seems i don`t. Do I ?
    Last edited by guitarhero; 10-20-2008 at 04:31 PM.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    John1988's Avatar ★★★Need help?Ask★★★ BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    baker21 this is really awesome giveaway again
    as you see i am allready looking for somebody to help me with seedbox access and i hope you will pick me up
    1. TELL ME WHY YOU WANT TO USE THE BOX? WHAT SITES DO YOU WANT TO BUFFER? HAVE YOU EVER USED A SEEDBOX BEFORE?

I really need help with seeding cuz my connection sucks at uploading.
    I want to buffer my M-vids acc,BH and one site which i cant mention for its security reason.
    Yes i have used couple boxes like linux with rtorrent,windows with webgui so it wont be a problem using it.
    2. TELL ME WHY YOU DESERVE TO BE PICKED?? AND FINALLY, ARE YOU TRUST-WORTHY? IS YOUR WORD YOUR BOND>?

I think helped enough to this comunity so now i deserve some apreciation to be picked Yes i'm trustworthy i promise not mess around with your box on given time to buffer my acc's.

I hope you will choose the best person for this and thnx again for such nice giveaway m8

regards
    John

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    Roooney's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Fantastic giveaway!! Don't think I want to apply for this though. GL to all!

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    jeymacel's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    Hey man ! great giveaway ....
    Please consider me for this great opportunity .... i never used a seed box but i read some interesting things on the internet and i want to increase my ratios on sct and bitmetv ( here i have some difficulties , low speeds ...fail to download certain series and shows that I want to see and also do not want to create problems for those who have invited me ) .... i don't say that i deserved , just i hope to received some help , I tried to help as I could too..
    Finally , yes I am trustworthy and I do not like to do other problems because i haven't any benefit, and sooner or later I will still lose ... i don't know what to say anymore just congratulations to you and good luck to all participants
    Last edited by jeymacel; 10-20-2008 at 07:43 PM.

**Wish for seedbox acces !

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast