Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: I LOve You BCG

Albo Da Kid's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    When i saw Gears of War 2 in the download section i was shocked. I got so excited and for the first time i just realized how lucky i am to be part of BCG.
    Can i just say that this is the best gaming community everrrrrrrrrrr... The content is perfect and the speeds are beautiful. I just got done downloading Gears Of War 2 pre-release. and i have never downloaded a game so fast in my life. The speeds are just amazing. BCG thank you for your awesome community and fast releases. Now i will go and pop some heads of on xbox live.

BCG FTW

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    BANNED BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    its on damn near all torrent sites. but yes they do have a great selection of games.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    lukee's Avatar Suit up!
    Quote Originally Posted by Albo Da Kid View Post
    When i saw Gears of War 2 in the download section i was shocked. I got so excited and for the first time i just realized how lucky i am to be part of BCG.
    Can i just say that this is the best gaming community everrrrrrrrrrr... The content is perfect and the speeds are beautiful. I just got done downloading Gears Of War 2 pre-release. and i have never downloaded a game so fast in my life. The speeds are just amazing. BCG thank you for your awesome community and fast releases. Now i will go and pop some heads of on xbox live.

BCG FTW
    Umm its a great tracker, but not the best for mainstream games. I had it on my harddrive 5 hours blackcats even got it. (<3 ScT)

For older games BCG anyday.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    flashback3r's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +3
    Stoi is gonna be glad to see this
    RIP Swebits <3

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Cheers for the plug lol

in answer to lukee

I dont really give a crap about pre-times, we will never be a 0 day tracker, thats not what i want out of BCG at all.

GL to SCT, thats what they are there for, and if we had it before them i would be surprised.

btw everyone can upload now, why didnt you stick it on BCG if you got it so early (and dont give me that bullshit its against SCT rules, biggest pile of shite rule i have ever heard in my life)

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    kooftspc11's Avatar WWW.STFU.LOL BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    i don't love you bcg

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    vanvan's Avatar Vantastic BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    thanks a lot for the info albo, l was going to work, but when i saw your post, i managed to put the torrent file running, so when i come back from work, all i need is a blank dvd

thanks stoi..., i love your sp system (d/l what u want, when u want) your site rocks

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    integral's Avatar No surprises. BT Rep: +4
    BCG does have a lot of games first though, especially for obscure newer games. Scene sucks in that respect.

they didn't built Rome in one day

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    BANNED BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Quote Originally Posted by stoi View Post
    and dont give me that bullshit its against SCT rules, biggest pile of shite rule i have ever heard in my life
    thank god someone agrees with me. shit is released by a scene group and then they pay for it and put -ScT at the end and think it belongs to them. its all stolen shit at the end of the day and none of us own legal rights to any of it. if they allowed user created material to be uploaded and something was created(created, not thrown together like a pack) by an sct member for sct people only i would respect that but i will not respect the way they currently do it. i know they like to enforce that rule too since i shared some stuff i got from them and was banned a day later.

i try my best to always follow all rules at any given tracker but thats because they usually all make sense to me, this rule does not.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    puckface's Avatar Unknown Pleasures BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Quote Originally Posted by lukee View Post

Umm its a great tracker, but not the best for mainstream games. I had it on my harddrive 5 hours blackcats even got it. (<3 ScT)

A whole 5 hours? Holy Shit dude.
    Go Leafs Go.

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast