Thread: [req] gft

DarkLured's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Hello all, I'm requesting an invite to GFT. I can't give a ton of reasons why I want it, other than to satisfy my curiosity and see if it's a good general content site. I'm a member at the trackers in my signature as well as a few others (I can provide screenshots as requested). If anyone could invite me, I'd really appreciate it. Thanks for reading

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    Albo Da Kid's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    You can go here and apply for an invite. They will give you a form to fill up and then send you an invite via pm. Good Luck

Link: http://embed.mibbit.com/?server=irc....erverMotd=true

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    Thanks Albo -- I'll wait a day or two and see if I get an invite through this request first. Can anyone save me from the paperwork of putting in an application?

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    apextwin146's Avatar You kNow wHo yOu aRe BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    I dont think most of the members have invites even PU for that matter (read it in their forums) .. They are trying to go the ScT way as u can get a invite by donating $5 .. I will see if i can request one by going into their IRC but ...

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    slymester's Avatar (""\(O.o)/"") BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    Quote Originally Posted by apextwin146 View Post
    I dont think most of the members have invites even PU for that matter (read it in their forums) .. They are trying to go the ScT way as u can get a invite by donating $5 .. I will see if i can request one by going into their IRC but ...
    Yeah I think that's correct, only donors and staff have invites.
    You could simply go to their irc and fill out the questionnaire and email it in and within 48 hrs they will respond.
    Last edited by slymester; 10-22-2008 at 07:25 AM.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    Thanks guys (girls? alas, that seems doubtful here on FST, haha). I'll put in my application then - hopefully it's a good site and worth checking out.