Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: StB Recruitment Thread!

Enjoy guys.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    gold24's Avatar israel forever BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Surprised/Amazed StB Recruitment Thread!

For anyone who doesn't know there is a tracker called SyncTheBits.
    It specializes in anything Mobile. It is the place to be for any cellphone apps, ringtones and all the iPhone apps you could need.

If you're interested in joining up, please post in this thread and answer some of the following questions.

1. Why are you interested in STB?
    because it sounds like a great idea for a tracker and something im very interestred in joining and being active on
    2. How active would you be at the site?
    i would stay very active in the forum and the site since im very into gadgets i got an iphone myself
    3. What kind of cellphone do you own? Do you use any downloaded content on it?
    yes i got an iphone 3g and i try on a lot of software they offer on it
    4. Can you teach others or do you want to learn?
    learn and teach i also work as a software support advisor
    5. Why do you deserve an invite?
    because im honest and like helping and staying active in a big community

hope u can help me with an invite to this cool place

thanks
    Last edited by gold24; 10-23-2008 at 08:17 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    reese's Avatar w00t! BT Rep: +5
    i hope to see some of you guys competing in some of our contest.. this month we will be awarding one lucky user a 500GB external HD, Over the last couple of days there has been 1k torrents uploaded as users try to win this prize.

We are hoping to award 1 user with a IPHONE in the month of December.

Hope to see you guys at the site...
    ~ Often Imitated, Never Duplicated! ~

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    Albo Da Kid's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Hi. I would very much like to get into this site. I have a iphone and a blackberry and i can't find applications and the stuff i need anywhere.

STB is a cellphone tracker and I have an iphone which i want to modify and add a lot of cool stuff to it.
    I will be active around the forums and irc. Also i will download everytihng that i need and seed it back
    I have an iphone and A Blackberry 8830 World Edition. Only ringtones atm. I want to add more features to it.
    I want to learn first then i can teach other newcomers.
    Because I feel like i am a good user who likes to participate ofet in the community.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    kooltilldend's Avatar One n Only BT Rep: +2
    sure i'll try it

got a new phone and am looking for various things for it...which hopefully the site offers

hopefully quite a bit...esp. if there's enough stuff for my cell

LG Dare...got it recently...would love to use d/l'ed content on it - did that for my last phone Nokia 5300...have some flash games on dare as well (along with customized ringtones and songs)

both i believe...i def. don't know everything myself...yet i do know a bit which hopefully i can pass onto others

well i hope i have enough credentials in me to deserve an invite (am a long time member on desitorrents, am a forum mod on blackcats, member of some great sites, etc)

lemme know if you need any other info

great concept for a tracker btw!...its probably the only thing i haven't seen a tracker specialize in as of today

cheers!

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #16
    Freeleech is ON !!

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #17
    cibu's Avatar I gots me a seedbox BT Rep: +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75
    @ rooney Hello mate...nice to see you here as well
    Quote Originally Posted by Rick.Ross @http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wR2F9Km5d0w
    I’mma tell you something and don’t think that I’m weird/I eat leftover food that gets stuck in my beard

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #18
    Hey cibu
    Still have lots of invites guys!

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #19
    up...

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #20
    cata2008's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    is good for GPS?

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast