Thread: Help on Kimsufi

Mr. UKTV BT Rep: +1
    Hi, I have a kimsufi which is running Ubuntu 8.1. Every time I am using it, it keeps timing out and disconnecting which is pretty annoying.

Anyone know what the problem is? What is the best os to use? My main needs are Firefox, uTorrent to download and upload and FTP to connect to download to my PC.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    apextwin146's Avatar You kNow wHo yOu aRe BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    I suggest you go with Debian and xfce4 desktop, wine + Utrorent, Ice weasal is a nice alternative to the firefox(or is it firefox only ).. It runs smooth and really fast for me ..

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Ill give that a go. Not just Firefox. Any web browser will do

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    apextwin146's Avatar You kNow wHo yOu aRe BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Well its a excellent replacement for Firefox .. Though i am not able to access the chat in gmail for some reason .. Apart from that it works perfectly ..

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Don't download or upload anything on your main pc from which you are connecting to your kimsufi from.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    seedm8's Avatar Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kfedka View Post
    Don't download or upload anything on your main pc from which you are connecting to your kimsufi from.
    Why is this?

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Because if you are downloading using the full connection flow the NX canīt send properly the packets and say Timed out, or similar.

Seedright.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    it wud be gr8 if u could sort out the issues with ur other clients and who had ordered..

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    pplush what the hell are you on about?

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    well, i just read in the other thread about seedrights lack of followup with his customers, so i replied about that. Nothing to do wit u mate. Sorry if i dint use quote option.