Thread: TTi Seedhours

SAW's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22
    i have some seedhours at tti
    but i don't know how to use this
    and what it's used for
    please help

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    AMnesko's Avatar The Comedian BT Rep: +1
    Just go to the "Bonus" section and you can read all about it. If you can`t do that for some reason, here`s some help:
    How does this work? As long as you seed at least one torrent your "total seed time" will increase, when you get enough seed time you can use it to "buy" the bonuses on this page.
    Note that you must be seeding a torrent (meaning you have 100%), dowloading parts of a torrent and uploading them does not count as seeding.
    You will also receive 50 seedhours for every request you fill.
    To see how much seed time you have you can either come to this page or look it up in your profile

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    1000possibleclaws's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    There used to be a rule that only PU and above have access to their seedhours. If you can't spend them and you aren't PU or above then that's probably why.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    AMnesko's Avatar The Comedian BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by T.S.O.L. View Post
    There used to be a rule that only PU and above have access to their seedhours. If you can't spend them and you aren't PU or above then that's probably why.
    I think he just had no clue about how the SH system works, that`s all.