Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: [giveaway] invites for you !!

magdiali's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +5
    ill will go for tl
    i no my speed isnt great but i will upgrade it next week i swear tho i manage to keep a decent ratio
    i rly need torrent leech cuz i download alot of games series movies n its de only tracker i wanna get in actually so if i get dis one its over 4 me
    i been dyin for an invite for almost 6 months but all to no avail
    i dont think i will get it here but its a shot wont do anybad
    anyways thnx m8

Last edited by magdiali; 10-30-2008 at 03:55 PM.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #42
    MrBuddyX's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Hey everyone I just wanted to let you know what happened with my one HDbits.org INVITE that i gave to MEMO!!! MEMO received the invite for HDbits.org because he had great stats, good rep, and a seedbox to boot.. But what MEMO lacked was simple common sense.. I specifically went out of my way to instant message memo before i sent him to invite to make sure he read the RULES and FAQ before he accepted the invite because I knew that they would be asking him 3 questions... Which all the answers to those questions were located in the RULES and the FAQ.. Anyways memo assured me he knew what he was doing and boasted how he knew a member of the staff at HDbits.org and assured me I had nothing to worry about...but wouldn't you know.. not TEN minutes later I receive a message saying my invitee had answered only 1 correct question out of 3.. so his invitation had been DECLINED and also that I would not be getting the invite back!!! So everyone makes mistakes and I understand that but I want to show you the ANSWERS he gave to the ONE question in particular because I could not stop laughing about it.. IT really humored me.. click this link to see all the Q & A's...

The question is as FOLLOWS:
    WHAT MUST YOU MAINTAIN ON THIS SITE??
    A: Download Speed
    B: Ratio
    C: Comment Activity
    D: An up to date picture of myself

NOW WOULDN'T YOU KNOW THAT MEMO THOUGHT IT WOULD BE MORE IMPORTANT TO KEEP UP ON HIS COMMENT ACTIVITY RATHER THAN HIS RATIO!! I MEAN WTF!! COMMENT ACTIVITY... ARE YOU KIDDING ME... MORE IMPORTANT TO MAINTAIN THAT THAN YOUR RATIO!! OMG!! I WOULD NEVER LET HIM JOIN THE SITE IF I WERE THEM EITHER AFTER THAT ONE!! lol!!! EVERYONE MAKES MI9STAKES BUT COME ON THAT IS SOME NEWBIE SHYT THERE.. AND HE EVEN GOT THE LAST ? WRONG WITH SOME SIMPLE ARITHMETIC.. ANYWAYS THE POINT IS FROM NOW ON BEFORE I GIVE ANY INVITES TO ANYONE, NO MATTER IF THEY HAVE 100 REP POINTS.. I AM GOING TO HAVE TO ASK SOME COMMON SENSE QUESTIONS BEFORE I GIVE ANY INVITES AWAY.. I DONT KNOW WHAT TO SAY EXCEPT...LOL.... MY GOD COMMENT ACTIVITY IS MOR EIMPORTANT TO MAINTAIN THAN A GOOD RATIO!!! wtf!! COMMENT ACTIVITY!!! GOD HELP ME !! ANYWAYS EVERYONE MAKES MISTAKES!! BUT WHAT REALLY GETS ME MORE THAN ANYTHING IS THE FACT THAT I WENT OUT OF MY WAY TO TELL HIM TO READ THE RULES AND FAQ, BECAUSE THEY WERE GOING TO QUIZ HIM AND ALL THE ANSWERS WERE IN THERE.. I MEAN HE COULD HAVE READ THE QUESTION AND WENT INTO THE RULES AND FAQ AND LOOKED FOR THE ANSWER.. WHILE I WAS TELLING HIM TO MAKE SURE TO READ THE RULES AND FAQ... MEMO ASSURED ME THAT I HAD NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT ...THAT HE WOULD BE A GREAT MEMBER..THAT HE HAD BEEN DOING THIS FOR YEARS AND HE KNEW WHAT HE WAS DOING.. HE EVEN SAID HE HAD A FRIEND ON THE STAFF AT HDBITS AND JUST ASSURED ME THAT I MADE THE RIGHT DECISION BY GIVING HIM THE INVITE!!! AND THAT IS WHAT REALLY MAKES ME MAD!! I TOLD HIM AND WARNED HIM TO READ THE RULES AND FAQ AND HE DIDNT LISTEN!! SO NOT ONLY DID THEY DELETE HIS INVITE, BUT THEY DIDNT GIVE IT BACK TO ME EITHER!! SO I LOST THAT INVITE COMPLETELY TO MEMO!!! WHATEVER THOUGH YOU LIVE AND YOU LEARN..MEMO DONT WORRY ABOUT IT..EVERYONE MAKES MISTAKES MAN..YOU JUST GOT TO LEARN FROM YOUR MISTAKES..BUT COME ON MAN 4 REAL...COMMENT ACTIVITY...WTF!!

ANYWAYS I JUST ADDED 4X REVTT INVITES!! HOPEFULLY I WILL GET HDBITS.ORG INVITES IN 4 WEEKS IF THEY EVER DECIDE TO GIVE ME ANY AGAIN... SO GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE WHO WANTS INVITES.. I WILL PICK WINNERS AS I SEE FIT..PLEASE DONT PM ME UNLESS I TELL YOU ASKING FOR INVITES BC I DONT ANSWER AND I WILL JUST IGNORE YOU NO MATTER HOW MANY REP POINTS YOU HAVE PLEASE FOLLOW MY RULES.. THANKS...

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #43
    Poster BT Rep: +2
    should have given it to me, oh well... lol

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #44
    MrBuddyX's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    well u had only 2 REP points... but that dont mean shyt i guess.. From now on i am going to have to interview my invitees.. and make sure they have some common sense!! but all you can really do is laugh about it man.. What else can u do? Everyone makes mistakes.. But comment activity...my god...

anyways i will have HDbits invites in 4 weeks get some more REP points and we'll talk...

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #45
    ryan20021982's Avatar Z@X | t3Am BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    Truly I would say make your own questions and make some answer them before you give them the invite, sounds excessive but if thats what it takes then so be it.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #46
    lol, I wish every tracker have question like these to keep newbies away

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #47
    Definite's Avatar RAWK BT Rep: +1
    Sup Baker, I'd really appreciate a Waffles invite. Here are some ratio proofs:

And two speedtests:

I'm a huge fan of all kinds of music, but my music collection is a mess since it's gathered from old CDs, public trackers, random MP3s I've been sent, etc etc. Waffles would make getting what I like to listen to much easier, and I promise to treat the account well . Thanks for waffles!

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #48
    God, how can someone saying that has been doing this for YEARS, say that comments are the most important thing to maintain. geezas christ. Totally agree with ya baker, better have some questions before handing out those invites.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #49
    memo's Avatar GOD FATHER BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    ???? i think u told me u came down....and u r sry !!!! and u will not tell any budy....
    and i told u i have a bad luck there...and what i care about was a new friend nothing else....
    this is s bad luck...not trade or cheat or any thing else...

any way i think now u r relax...u tell GUYS....so i wish u r happy now....

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #50
    memo what are u saying bro?? you make no sense to me at all?? I think maybe the problem was you didn't understand the ?'s bc i dont know how in the hell you could say comment activity is more important to maintain than ratio?

And I am not happy now at all.. You lost the invite.. I didnt get it back and to boot i didnt get my rep up to 20 for the invite.. so its a lose lose for everyone.. I just want to know why you didnt LISTEN to me when i said read the RULES and FAQ.. I even sent you a text message to warn youa bout the questions.. You need to work on ur english so you undertsand what is going on.. maybe thats what the problem is. I dont know man.. Everyone makes mistakes though..No one is perfect and I told you that i 4 get about it and that it's no big deal to me.. Everyone makes MISTAKES ME AND INCLUDED.. it is what you DO AFTER YOU MAKE THE MISTAKE THAT IS IMPORTANT!! you must learn from it.. I also made the post on here so other PPL would not make the same mistake...I am not laughing at you memo.. I am laughing with you.. because in this situation all you can do is laugh.. lol.. i mean come on man.. comment activity...wtf.... anyways i g2g...

WAFFLES IS CLOSED NOW!! WHEN IT OPENS I WILL LET YOU KNOW!!! SORRY!!

I JUST ADDED 4x REVTT!! and 1x TL and still got 1x TTi !!! PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU ARE AN ACTIVE MEMBER IN THE COMMUNITY AND HAVE REP!! NO NEWBIES PLEASE...

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast