Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

Thread: [giveaway] invites for you !!

Sonkilary's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Can I Have What.cd Please if you want Proof I Can PM You With Links Profiles
    Last edited by Sonkilary; 10-31-2008 at 09:09 AM.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #52
    memo's Avatar GOD FATHER BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    ok...never mind budy....yes Everyone makes mistakes though..No one is perfect....i will learn from this one 4 sure...thnx 4 every thing friend...

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #53
    MrBuddyX's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    bump...

ok as of now i got:

REVTT: x4
    TL x1
    TTi: x1

Those are my TOP tier invites.. I want ppl that have POSTS AND REP!! No NEWBIES PLEASE!!

Thank you...

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #54
    mshassy's Avatar Half Retired BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    great giveaway mate
    keep rocking!

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #55

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #56
    MrBuddyX's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    sure romantic.. just PM me your email address bro...

Joni22 did you still want TTi or REVTT???

I still have a TL x1, TTi x1, and REVTT x4... so please let me know.. as well as all the BLUE LVLs...

No1 wants to apply for TL.. remember i am loooking for posts and rep.. make sure you have both and tell me why u want it!! Good luck...
    Last edited by MrBuddyX; 11-02-2008 at 09:53 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #57
    Albo Da Kid's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Quote Originally Posted by baker21 View Post
    Hey everyone I just wanted to let you know what happened with my one HDbits.org INVITE that i gave to MEMO!!! MEMO received the invite for HDbits.org because he had great stats, good rep, and a seedbox to boot.. But what MEMO lacked was simple common sense.. I specifically went out of my way to instant message memo before i sent him to invite to make sure he read the RULES and FAQ before he accepted the invite because I knew that they would be asking him 3 questions... Which all the answers to those questions were located in the RULES and the FAQ.. Anyways memo assured me he knew what he was doing and boasted how he knew a member of the staff at HDbits.org and assured me I had nothing to worry about...but wouldn't you know.. not TEN minutes later I receive a message saying my invitee had answered only 1 correct question out of 3.. so his invitation had been DECLINED and also that I would not be getting the invite back!!! So everyone makes mistakes and I understand that but I want to show you the ANSWERS he gave to the ONE question in particular because I could not stop laughing about it.. IT really humored me.. click this link to see all the Q & A's...

The question is as FOLLOWS:
    WHAT MUST YOU MAINTAIN ON THIS SITE??
    A: Download Speed
    B: Ratio
    C: Comment Activity
    D: An up to date picture of myself

NOW WOULDN'T YOU KNOW THAT MEMO THOUGHT IT WOULD BE MORE IMPORTANT TO KEEP UP ON HIS COMMENT ACTIVITY RATHER THAN HIS RATIO!! I MEAN WTF!! COMMENT ACTIVITY... ARE YOU KIDDING ME... MORE IMPORTANT TO MAINTAIN THAT THAN YOUR RATIO!! OMG!! I WOULD NEVER LET HIM JOIN THE SITE IF I WERE THEM EITHER AFTER THAT ONE!! lol!!! EVERYONE MAKES MI9STAKES BUT COME ON THAT IS SOME NEWBIE SHYT THERE.. AND HE EVEN GOT THE LAST ? WRONG WITH SOME SIMPLE ARITHMETIC.. ANYWAYS THE POINT IS FROM NOW ON BEFORE I GIVE ANY INVITES TO ANYONE, NO MATTER IF THEY HAVE 100 REP POINTS.. I AM GOING TO HAVE TO ASK SOME COMMON SENSE QUESTIONS BEFORE I GIVE ANY INVITES AWAY.. I DONT KNOW WHAT TO SAY EXCEPT...LOL.... MY GOD COMMENT ACTIVITY IS MOR EIMPORTANT TO MAINTAIN THAN A GOOD RATIO!!! wtf!! COMMENT ACTIVITY!!! GOD HELP ME !! ANYWAYS EVERYONE MAKES MISTAKES!! BUT WHAT REALLY GETS ME MORE THAN ANYTHING IS THE FACT THAT I WENT OUT OF MY WAY TO TELL HIM TO READ THE RULES AND FAQ, BECAUSE THEY WERE GOING TO QUIZ HIM AND ALL THE ANSWERS WERE IN THERE.. I MEAN HE COULD HAVE READ THE QUESTION AND WENT INTO THE RULES AND FAQ AND LOOKED FOR THE ANSWER.. WHILE I WAS TELLING HIM TO MAKE SURE TO READ THE RULES AND FAQ... MEMO ASSURED ME THAT I HAD NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT ...THAT HE WOULD BE A GREAT MEMBER..THAT HE HAD BEEN DOING THIS FOR YEARS AND HE KNEW WHAT HE WAS DOING.. HE EVEN SAID HE HAD A FRIEND ON THE STAFF AT HDBITS AND JUST ASSURED ME THAT I MADE THE RIGHT DECISION BY GIVING HIM THE INVITE!!! AND THAT IS WHAT REALLY MAKES ME MAD!! I TOLD HIM AND WARNED HIM TO READ THE RULES AND FAQ AND HE DIDNT LISTEN!! SO NOT ONLY DID THEY DELETE HIS INVITE, BUT THEY DIDNT GIVE IT BACK TO ME EITHER!! SO I LOST THAT INVITE COMPLETELY TO MEMO!!! WHATEVER THOUGH YOU LIVE AND YOU LEARN..MEMO DONT WORRY ABOUT IT..EVERYONE MAKES MISTAKES MAN..YOU JUST GOT TO LEARN FROM YOUR MISTAKES..BUT COME ON MAN 4 REAL...COMMENT ACTIVITY...WTF!!

ANYWAYS I JUST ADDED 4X REVTT INVITES!! HOPEFULLY I WILL GET HDBITS.ORG INVITES IN 4 WEEKS IF THEY EVER DECIDE TO GIVE ME ANY AGAIN... SO GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE WHO WANTS INVITES.. I WILL PICK WINNERS AS I SEE FIT..PLEASE DONT PM ME UNLESS I TELL YOU ASKING FOR INVITES BC I DONT ANSWER AND I WILL JUST IGNORE YOU NO MATTER HOW MANY REP POINTS YOU HAVE PLEASE FOLLOW MY RULES.. THANKS...
    lol that sucks. I would have went crazy if my signup was canceled because i got the questions wrong. Anyway good luck next time memo.

Great giveaway thread Baker

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #58
    etrade's Avatar Give-Away Or Go-Away BT Rep: +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90
    can i have a hd-bits.ro invite/account pls?

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #59
    sure etrade... PM me some proofs and ratios and ur email and I will get it to you asap

Due to details brought to my attention i will be closing this thread and no longer giving out invites this way.. I am not going to lose my accounts because of giving invites to unresponsible users.. First it was memo who screwed up the hdbits.org invite and now it is sonkilary who spammed me begging for what.cd.. After receiving the invite for what.cd.. He went ahead and registered his 5th account at the site!!! All previous accounts being banned!!! Due to this fact my account had been banned and it is not worth it for me trying to help people out who really in the end...dont give 2 shyts about me...so i am done... Sorry a few bad ppl had to ruin it for everyone but they did... So once again i am sorry... Good luck to all and take care...
    Last edited by MrBuddyX; 11-03-2008 at 02:40 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456