Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Waffler with Oink nose

Albo Da Kid's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Why is everybody dikriding oink. they made their money and now its time for another tracker so instead of posting corny stuff like rip oink or "oink was the best tracker alive", why not try and participate to make waffles and what cd better than oink. It's a little funny to me how corny things can get sometimes.

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    WhoopDeDoo's Avatar Cutie <3 BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    Quote Originally Posted by Albo Da Kid View Post
    Why is everybody dikriding oink. they made their money and now its time for another tracker so instead of posting corny stuff like rip oink or "oink was the best tracker alive", why not try and participate to make waffles and what cd better than oink. It's a little funny to me how corny things can get sometimes.
    I'm pretty sure EVERYONE's trying to make Waffles and What better than OiNK, that's just how good OiNK was, it's hard to compete with even though it's gone now.

And if anything, OiNK lost money once he was raided.

Music lover, baby.

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    Mostly civil BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by nyimages View Post
    Anybody else notice this?

I guess they did remember...
    Hmm,cute.

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    C'mon guys, just stop, appreciate the cute little waffle, remember OiNK, and eat a pastry. We're all just trying to have a good time.

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    Night0wl's Avatar GoaHead BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Waffles makes OiNK feel a little less gone for me. Lots of the same users and kind of the same atmosphere over the forums + my very few obscure requests, seem to get filled there. At least so far.

It was my first real private site, and I am glad Waffles is there to replace or maybe even in time surpass it.

Go Waffles!!
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFoX View Post
    In the old days, if you misbehaved on a tracker, you got disabled, or worse, IP banned.

Nowadays, there are more trackers than there are members, so if your tracker misbehaves, they get bookmark removed, or worse, URL deleted.

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    JROQuinn's Avatar Rev. Maynard BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    Albo Da Kid's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    I also like waffles a lot. I like to use what.cd also though. I use them equally. Once download form one and once form the other. This way i help out two of the greatest music trackers today.

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    JOHNNYLOKZ
    Yea OiNK is irreplaceable I am also a former member of OiNK. I had hundreds of albums uploaded to OiNK. Ever since they shutdown I feel lost But I have never tried What.cd or Waffles.fm Can someone send me an invite to either of these websites. I would be glad to contribute to the website by uploading music. (That i previously had on OiNK)

Sorry for posting this in the wrong section. As you can see I cant post this in the proper section until a month has passed
    Last edited by JOHNNYLOKZ; 10-30-2008 at 02:47 PM.

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    slymester's Avatar (""\(O.o)/"") BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    Quote Originally Posted by johnnylokz View Post
    yea oink is irreplaceable i am also a former member of oink. I had hundreds of albums uploaded to oink. Ever since they shutdown i feel lost but i have never tried what.cd or waffles.fm can someone send me an invite to either of these websites. I would be glad to contribute to the website by uploading music. (that i previously had on oink)
    fail

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    mate this is 2 posts you have said that, wrong section but you have to be member for a month to see the proper section.

and posting your email address on a public forum is not the best idea in the world either.

i would edit your last 2 posts and just reply to the topic at hand, or your going to get disabled i would imagine.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast