Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Torrent Site to download BRRip's ?

GIVEAWAY DUDEŽ BT Rep: +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21
    @ phosphors - so you choose to download a 4.5 GB DVD or a 2.5 GB movie with the same quality???
    it seems you are a little retarded........
    Last edited by mateivlad; 11-22-2008 at 06:27 PM.

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    Quote Originally Posted by mateivlad View Post
    @ phosphors - so you choose to download a 4.5 GB DVD or a 2.5 GB movie with the same quality???
    you don't make any sense.
    Last edited by piratebot; 11-22-2008 at 06:44 PM.

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    Why the fuck do you rip from bluray just for dvd quality

plus pal dvd is actually higher quality...
    Last edited by phosphors; 11-22-2008 at 07:35 PM.

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    Quote Originally Posted by piratebot View Post
    He said that dvd and BRRip are the same quality, and i asked that would he choose a bigger file size for the same quality?

Quote Originally Posted by phosphors
    Because it's a smaller size than a dvd, and has the same quality as a dvd, do you understand now??? and every release is playable on standalone players!!! so you can probably burn two releases on a dvd instead of a single movie!!

plus pal dvd is actually higher quality...
    Believe me it's not. It's the same with very minor differences!

Example:

DVD

BRRip

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    Quote Originally Posted by piratebot View Post
    He said that dvd and BRRip are the same quality, and i asked that would he choose a bigger file size for the same quality?

Because it's a smaller size than a dvd, and has the same quality as a dvd, do you understand now??? and every release is playable on standalone players!!! so you can probably burn two releases on a dvd instead of a single movie!!
    do you understand what I said?, why didn't they just encode these releases from dvd disc, what was the point of using bluray disc?.
    Last edited by phosphors; 11-22-2008 at 09:02 PM.

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    so you are asking why aren't they encoding from the dvd disc, right?

well, as far as i know, when they encode from dvd disc it's named DVDRIP! you know what a dvdrip is, no? and you know it's not the quality of a dvd disc, right?

and i say this again, when they encode from the bluray disc they get a size half smaller then a dvd's and with the same quality of a dvd (if not better).

oh, and even if they encode from the dvd disc to the size of a BRRip, it wouldn't have the quality of a BRRip. Just check out one of this releses and see for your self the difference and the quality.

p.s.: i hope this time i understood your question, if not i'm just a dumb fuck myself!
    Last edited by mateivlad; 11-22-2008 at 10:53 PM.

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    Poster BT Rep: +2
    The quality of a rip will obviously depend on the quality of the source. The better/Bigger Blue ray Vs Dvd.... Think about it....

My old boss had a saying........You can't make strawberry jam out of horse sh!t !!!

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    oh, and even if they encode from the dvd disc to the size of a BRRip, it wouldn't have the quality of a BRRip.
    But your wrong, if they had encoded the dvd disc to the same size as these BRRip it would look exactly the same...that's the point....
    Last edited by phosphors; 11-23-2008 at 10:00 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    is seems that you mate are a very brilliant mind, i guess the group's who do this rips have absolutely no mind and power of thinking in their little head, and probably you are the first who thought of this!!!!

what i want to ask you is to contact D-ZON3 and PRoDJi and FLAWL3SS and tell them exactly what you told me and i am 100% sure that they will stop imediatly wasting their time ripping from blu-ray disc's and start ripping from dvd's.

i mean i was stupid to argue with you!!! it's right, you make more sense than me, why was i so stupid all this time???

KUDOS to you phosphors, the brilliant one!!!

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    is seems that you mate are a very brilliant mind, i guess the group's who do this rips have absolutely no mind and power of thinking in their little head, and probably you are the first who thought of this!!!!

what i want to ask you is to contact D-ZON3 and PRoDJi and FLAWL3SS and tell them exactly what you told me and i am 100% sure that they will stop imediatly wasting their time ripping from blu-ray disc's and start ripping from dvd's.

i mean i was stupid to argue with you!!! it's right, you make more sense than me, why was i so stupid all this time???

KUDOS to you phosphors, the brilliant one!!!
    Yeah I know, don't worry, they probably aren't that popular releases anyway, bunch of ignorant n00bs, who cares....
    Last edited by phosphors; 11-23-2008 at 10:02 AM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123