Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Uh?!...what?!...get A Clue

Poster
    Right on...this is a prime example of the way all posts should be. Wow...I guess it ispossible to express frustrations, concerns, and discontent without insulting others, jumping to conclusions, or quickly becomming overly defensive.

2. File Sharing   -   #12
    B) To Das Scout...
    I'm a "Gal" not a "guy".... I'm also new here... and yes, this is my first time
    I read these posts... I didn't even know that this site was even here until today.
    I wish I would've known earler, it would've saved me a lot of trial and error when
    I first started using Kazza Lite and wasn't sure how it "worked". Maybe I could suggest to the administrators (If they read this post) and
    the members who help "run" this site to add within the access screen that this site IS available for new users such as myself, it would help. Maybe they already have but I didn't notice it on the "main" site when you first sign in. They are doing an absolutely wonderful job but it would help to add some type of link to these boards. And yes, you can say
    that I'm Kazza "illiterate", I'm not ashamed to admit it. Aren't we all at one point in time or another with everything we begin to learn at first.

Ann

3. File Sharing   -   #13
    Originally posted by CaresToShare@7 September 2003 - 03:13
    B) To Das Scout...
    I'm a "Gal" not a "guy".... I'm also new here... and yes, this is my first time
    I read these posts... I didn't even know that this site was even here until today.
    I wish I would've known earler, it would've saved me a lot of trial and error when
    I first started using Kazza Lite and wasn't sure how it "worked". Maybe I could suggest to the administrators (If they read this post) and
    the members who help "run" this site to add within the access screen that this site IS available for new users such as myself, it would help. Maybe they already have but I didn't notice it on the "main" site when you first sign in. They are doing an absolutely wonderful job but it would help to add some type of link to these boards. And yes, you can say
    that I'm Kazza "illiterate", I'm not ashamed to admit it. Aren't we all at one point in time or another with everything we begin to learn at first.

Ann
    That's nice, but I never called you a guy.

...Unless you're the one who cut the 1st poster off. Then you'd be a bitch.

4. File Sharing   -   #14
    Oookkkaayyy, NOW I have absolutely no clue what or who you're talking about...I wouldn't even
    know how to "cut" a "poster" off... I suggest you to scroll up and find out who
    you are talking to(?)

Ann
    Bitch, me? No,--- I'm one of those disgustingly nice people. Save the Whales,
    Save the Children, Save the World, Save the Rainforests, SAVE KAZZAA LITE, etc. etc. I even have a bumper sticker on my car that says M.A.R.R. <-- "Mother&#39;s Against Road Rage".. YEP, I&#39;m one of those... maybe
    a nudge and an annoying pain in the ass, but definitely not a "bitch". Look at my login name for pete sake&#33;

Ann

5. File Sharing   -   #15
    See, the original poster would be the person who started the thread. Not the one who posted fifth.

6. File Sharing   -   #16
    mogadishu's Avatar {}"_++()_><.,{}}[":+
    signature removed, check the boardrules.

7. File Sharing   -   #17
    I DO&#33;&#33;...for one..and obviously some other users do to. Just wanted to add...I also opted to have privacy on my shared files...in other words...you can&#39;t search through my shared files...because...that makes it so no one user can grab whatever he/she wants and slow down my connection by monopolizing my files. If you want one of my shared files....you must know what you want and search for it...and if just so happens that I have it...then you will probably download it from my hard drive. Another thing...my Participation Level (PL) is set to always be K-lite Master (1000)...there should be no bias due to a rating system. If you are sharing...then that is all that counts and keeps users happy. It is rightfully up to each user of this network to decide whether or not to share files...but...my point was that if someone is downloading from you and then for some reason you think the user is not sharing...you probably are mistaken because there are many options with this software that make it so it may seem that way. For you people that replied to this thread and said "Who cares"...then get off the forum and the network...because that is why it is here in the first place...you ignorant FOOOOOOOLS&#33;&#33;

8. File Sharing   -   #18
    Originally posted by mogadishu@7 September 2003 - 11:14
    What he said. So one user on a network full of 5 million users cuts you off. Who cares? It&#39;s just ONE PERSON&#33;&#33;&#33; It&#39;s not like it&#39;s the whole network that cuts you off.

9. File Sharing   -   #19
    asmithz's Avatar Hi-Definition
    Originally posted by mogadishu@7 September 2003 - 10:14
    I agree i just dont give a fuuuck&#33;

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12