Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Underworld: Rise of the Lycans [2009]

I'm waiting for this movie. Thanks for the link

2. Movies & TV   -   #22
    lostdemon's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    I've always wondered if they were going to make another movie because I really liked the first two. I just hope its better than the second

3. Movies & TV   -   #23
    I cant wait, i really liked the 1st 2

4. Movies & TV   -   #24
    Poster
    I heard Kate might make a cameo sort of appearance, at the end, for those of you who know the story, they'll probably show when Kate gets turned.

Also, Underworld 4 was mentioned in an interview with some producer guy or something, check wikipedia, that should be exciting, though I wonder who the main antagonist would be this time.

5. Movies & TV   -   #25
    mr. nails's Avatar m@D @n!m3 BT Rep: +1
    if u like the story and enjoyed the 1st 2 movies this one goes in line of the story. sure, it's a prequel, but it's done well. kate does not play a part in this movie and u do see why. so, all the ppl complaining about it shouldn't had. i'll watch this again once i get my hands on the dvd. it's worth it. 8/10

6. Movies & TV   -   #26
    clocker's Avatar Shovel Ready
    Now having seen all three of the Underworld trilogy, I have some misgivings.

Basically, I can't see what the advantage to being a vampire is supposed to be.
    Or a werewolf, for that matter.

Constrained by the usual tenets of the lore- killed by sunlight, must feed on blood, etc.- you'd expect there to be big payoffs for the inconvenience, but this series does not make them clear.
    In fact, life as a vampire looks less attractive and more boring than life as a normal human.

Anyway, Rise of the Lycans is horribly photographed- yes, I know it has to take place at night but The Dark Knight showed how much depth could be achieved even in darkness- and the plot is just downright silly.

Rhona Mitra does what she can I suppose but is given little to do save look good and that's just not enough.

I would rate this film as FAIL.
    "I am the one who knocks."- Heisenberg

7. Movies & TV   -   #27
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    In subscribing to the permeating rule here in Movieworld, I will simply flap my arms about like a semaphore exponent and say that this movie sucked the fucking bawls.

As previously gesticulated, for your viewing pleasure, this movie sucked the fucking bawls.

Hard, like.

8. Movies & TV   -   #28
    ringo9500's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +3
    oh yeah very good movie

9. Movies & TV   -   #29
    100%'s Avatar ╚════╩═╬════╝
    Quote Originally Posted by chalice View Post
    In subscribing to the permeating rule here in Movieworld, I will simply flap my arms about like a semaphore exponent and say that this movie sucked the fucking bawls.

As previously gesticulated, for your viewing pleasure, this movie sucked the fucking bawls.

Hard, like.
    Amen.

10. Movies & TV   -   #30
    clocker's Avatar Shovel Ready
    I've disabled "permeating" in the User CP so your semaphore dance will not show up.
    Could you post a YouTube video?
    "I am the one who knocks."- Heisenberg

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast