Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: ptn staff are spying nazis?

Cool

So, what I've been noticing more and more to be the case is that all of ptn's staff are at all of the different p2p forums like fst and they fucking censor the crap out of everyone. They act like they are all buddy-buddy with the p2p forum admins and then the admins suck their dick... I dont really get this system.

Piracy isnt about censorship. ptn staff make it known that they are at these forums and everyone in the forums is like "ooo, i love ptn staff, they are so sexy." well, in my experiences, they are fucking pricks that want nothing more than to censor us from telling people what ptn is actually about.... horrible content, horrible speeds, and a lot of covering up the truth.

so ptn, suck my dick. you deserve all the problems youve had.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    MODERATION BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20

I guess he was banned there and I feel he will get banned here to. There are a lot of people who hate the truth and all they care is a simple level...
    P*N lost a few fans(at least one) after reading this post.
    Cheers mate

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Detale's Avatar Go Snatch a Judge
    Quote Originally Posted by LeBronJames View Post
    ....They act like they are all buddy-buddy with the p2p forum admins and then the admins suck their dick... I dont really get this system......
    Orly? Care to elaborate? I'v never sucked the di*k of ANY site staff neither have any other staff here. Most sites hate us for being staff here FFS. See now you've wasted your energy on this thread. You may have had some valid points, maybe even a legit reason to be upset, but you ruined it all by coming off as a disgruntled ex-member who got banned so no one will take you seriously now.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    ajsi's Avatar think twice... BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    why did you mention just ptn? it really seems you've been banned...

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    DeathAngel's Avatar Souls Reaper BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by Detale View Post
    ....They act like they are all buddy-buddy with the p2p forum admins and then the admins suck their dick... I dont really get this system......
    I'v never sucked the di*k of ANY site staff neither have any other staff here.
    Yeah me too , I don't do di*ks ROFL

Edit : I thought that my post is kinda pointless so I thought that I might edit it . I've know DeadCell for a while now , I've also been close to other PTN staff members , They are far away from what you are mentioning dude , these guys are actually good users , they are active and lemme say they are fun to hang out with . no need for such accusations -.- . GL anyway .
    Last edited by DeathAngel; 10-26-2008 at 09:37 AM.
    Fuck Me ... I'm Famous Please don't Pm me for any sort of invites . Thanks

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    cibu's Avatar I gots me a seedbox BT Rep: +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75
    rofl......Lebron dude you play awesome basketball man...let me tell you that ....nice topic anyways...but ptn ain't all bad when it commes to torrents..they are actually improving
    Quote Originally Posted by Rick.Ross @http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wR2F9Km5d0w
    I’mma tell you something and don’t think that I’m weird/I eat leftover food that gets stuck in my beard

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Detale View Post
    Orly? Care to elaborate? I'v never sucked the di*k of ANY site staff neither have any other staff here. Most sites hate us for being staff here FFS. See now you've wasted your energy on this thread. You may have had some valid points, maybe even a legit reason to be upset, but you ruined it all by coming off as a disgruntled ex-member who got banned so no one will take you seriously now.
    I was referring to other p2p forums. This is the first time I've ever posted anything negative about them here, but I have been banned or threatened to be banned at other forums for mentioning anything bad about ptn. I'm not saying the tracker is bad or the staff are pure evil, but they need to seriously lighten up on trying to control what anyone says about them. btw, death angel, you seem to have nice things to say about ptn... you wouldnt happen to be staff at another p2p forum, would you?

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    alcoholik's Avatar Drinker BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23
    staff is actually really great. so you can suck my dick

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Dretskol's Avatar Teh scammer BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Quote Originally Posted by ajsi View Post
    why did you mention just ptn? it really seems you've been banned...
    That's what I thought too

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    tutipute's Avatar I'm Here! BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    So, what I've been noticing more and more to be the case is that all of ptn's staff are at all of the different p2p forums like fst and they fucking censor the crap out of everyone. They act like they are all buddy-buddy with the p2p forum admins and then the admins suck their dick... I dont really get this system.

Piracy isnt about censorship. ptn staff make it known that they are at these forums and everyone in the forums is like "ooo, i love ptn staff, they are so sexy." well, in my experiences, they are fucking pricks that want nothing more than to censor us from telling people what ptn is actually about.... horrible content, horrible speeds, and a lot of covering up the truth.

so ptn, suck my dick. you deserve all the problems youve had.
    LOL! It looks like if your world has just collapsed just because you got banned.. If so, i pitty you man, go get a life!
    If not, then i can't really figure out your motivation behind this post... AS it doesn't seem to do any good to anyone (Including you)!

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast