Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Sharman Wants To End Kazaa Hacks

Supernatural's Avatar Poster
    I don't have enough time, and I don't use the FastTrack network.
    What network/s DO you use? You should add them. Fast Track is already huge, but the more the merrier.

I'm willing and ready to help in any way with the development of Kazaa Lite K++. I'm not a programmer though. :'( I can defitnitly try to learn though! Or I can do other stuff like research or something. Name it. I'll do it.

2. File Sharing   -   #32
    4play's Avatar knob jockey
    learn assemblybut by the time you have done that sharman probably will have filed for chapter 11.

then again adding something like shareza to klite would probably spell the end of kazaa and plus.

3. File Sharing   -   #33
    User1: downloads all of the file from Source
    Time : Time is now T+3.5 hours
    About the downloading with original kazaa being 5kB, in all the kazaas you can only download a maximum of '16584' (or something similar) from 1 user before your connection will be reset with that user, giving another user the opportunity to get in your place.

So should read
    User1: Downloads 16584kB
    User2: Cuts in line because User1's downloaded the maximum possible amount in 1 go
    User2: Downloads 16584kB
    User3: Cuts in line because User2's downloaded the maximum possible amount in 1 go

User3: Downloads 16584kB
    User4: Cuts in line because User3's downloaded the maximum possible amount in 1 go

4. File Sharing   -   #34
    Originally posted by loz@10 September 2003 - 10:52
    User1: downloads all of the file from Source
    Time : Time is now T+3.5 hours
    About the downloading with original kazaa being 5kB, in all the kazaas you can only download a maximum of '16584' (or something similar) from 1 user before your connection will be reset with that user, giving another user the opportunity to get in your place.

So should read
    User2: Cuts in line because User1's downloaded the maximum possible amount in 1 go
    User3: Cuts in line because User2's downloaded the maximum possible amount in 1 go

User4: Cuts in line because User3's downloaded the maximum possible amount in 1 go

Random Nut explained it perfectly. You're just trying to confuse.

5. File Sharing   -   #35
    WolverineDK's Avatar Poster
    Random Nut rulez

6. File Sharing   -   #36
    Originally posted by Supernatural@10 September 2003 - 16:53
    Random Nut explained it perfectly. You're just trying to confuse.
    Random Nut made out you could download the whole thing off one user in one go without the PL when this is not true, your download will reconnect & in the time it's doing this you COULD have someone take your place

7. File Sharing   -   #37
    K-Lite prevents that, With the "Users can't cut in line" feature.

8. File Sharing   -   #38
    TDC SysOp
    anyways if my computer gets fucked i just reinstall windows reset the bios setting and delete all of the ram chips

9. File Sharing   -   #39
    TDC SysOp

So should read

NO THIS IS LOL MY DALY DL IS LIKE 1GB+ I WOULD BE FUCKED
    even my intenet provider is complaning to me i got the same internet use in one day as a normal famely on 3 has in one week

10. File Sharing   -   #40
    Originally posted by Supernatural@10 September 2003 - 19:31
    K-Lite prevents that, With the "Users can't cut in line" feature.
    no it doesn't, try download a big file with only 1 user

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast