Thread: Check This Out...

Poster
    I have a little problem downloading from suprnova...I get this message when I try to download..
    "Windows cannot find c:documants and settings/Faris/local settings/temporary internet files/content.IE5/anger managment.DVDRIP.XVID.DCn.TORRENT.Make sure you typed the name correctly,and try again.To search for a file"

Now I think the problem is that I have to change to another folder in order to download from suprnova..But Im not sure how to do that.
    Any help??...

Thank you!

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    BANNED
    chetory bittorrent ro install kardy??

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    Poster
    whats kardy??...can u give me the link where i can download it??

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    I just use Shareaza (version 1.8.9.17) to download .torrent files.

It's as simple as K-Lite.

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    Poster
    Right click on the file you're trying to dl and "save target as". Then just double click on the saved link wherever you saved it.

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    Poster
    Originally posted by Kayl@7 September 2003 - 02:14
    Right click on the file you're trying to dl and "save target as". Then just double click on the saved link wherever you saved it.
    I just did that..and now it tells me this after i dobble clicked on the file I saved."windows cannot find shareaza.exe.this program is needed to open torrent files"

what now?...thanks for ur help !

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    Poster
    maybe i need that shareaza program??...where can i download it ??
    its really weird ..I have alreadu downloaded few movies from suprnova without that program

thanx

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    BANNED
    Originally posted by far@6 September 2003 - 22:22
    maybe i need that shareaza program??...where can i download it ??
    its really weird ..I have alreadu downloaded few movies from suprnova without that program

thanx
    ba ha baba to ham diga, you need to have a program like bittorrent installed or shirareaza, you can download bitttorrent here bittorrent read the manual because bittorrent is not like the rest of the p2p when you install it you won't see nothing on your desk top or start menu, but its there the way it works is you go to the torrent sites and click on the link and bittorrent will use your ie to download, it will be like when you are downloading a software or a program from the internet good luck

9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    Poster
    Thanx but I think I already have a torrent program cause I have downloaded from suprnova before and ie went great...But Ill try it